(MU) TO: Spectre, Mysti, Kul SUBJ: Developments

*this message is sent to each person via encrypted transmission, each modified a bit depending on the person it was sent to*

*establishing secure comm-link*
*security encryption level 7 initiated*
*encrypting...*
*encryption complete*
*comm-link established*
*message sent*

TO: Spectre, Mysti, Kul
SUBJ: Developments

We've got two situations on our hands, folks:

1. According to the transmission from one called KLIN_ZHA_MASTER, Starfleet scientists on the Battle Station Argo have developed new kind of weapon that is loaded on the torpedoes that can bypass the standard shields. I also know there's someone who's working to sabotage this project. My asset on the Argo will try to get into contact with them and offer whatever help they can. Sabotage is our only option for now, as direct assault on the base, even without those torpedoes, is a suicide. If any of you have any way to locate and assist this saboteur on the Argo station, now's the time.

*to Mysti only*
Mysti, see if your agents within 38th Battle Fleet can help with this sabotage, or maybe procuring the schematics so some countermeasures can be devised.

2. Starfleet has captured a powerful battleship of a local species called EereE. This ship contains useful technology that might offer another edge to the Empire. My asset has acquired a detailed information about the secret facility where this ship is being held, including the information about defenses, patrols and their comm-frequencies. Considering the source of this information, I have no plans to rush in, but will try to sneak in a small squadron to scout and confirm this info first. Plan is as follows:
- My 2nd squadron will hit the Starfleet listening post in Imaga system and draw any pursuers towards the no-man zone in Kassae sector.

*to Kul only*
I hope you'll be able to join in on the fun - presence of actual Alliance vessel(s) will give more credence and draw away more pursuers. I think you can handle the heat, yes?

- This will create opening for me and my squadron to sneak in and head to the facility that's located on the border between Risa and Orion sectors. We will scout the defenses and confirm the data. In case of any large discrepancies, we're scrapping the mission.

*to Spectre only*
I'll need you or at least some of your commandos for this one. You know Terran protocols and security systems far better than anyone else. If mission is a go, you'll be leading the op as previously discussed.

That's it for now. Contact me ASAP if you're ready to participate in the raid, as the time window is closing fast.

R.H.
5 Likes
TO: Red Hornet

As to the situations that have developed:

1. I will see what my people can find out as well about this project if we can find out where the project is stored or being worked on, you will have the support of our saboteurs.

2. As for this battleship, I agree we can't let the Empire hold onto a ship of this power. I can have a number of my strike squadrons attach to your second squadron or hit separate targets to split any reinforcements.

And you will have the support of my Echo Team, the commander of which you have already met along with my self, depending on if any situations develop on my end that I am required for.
3 Likes
TO: Red Hornet

You can count on myself and the Kri'stack. As for the heat, the Kri'stack was named after a volcano, after all.

I will be commanding her flames, personally.
2 Likes
TO: Spectre

We could definitely use more ships for our attack on the listening post. Aside from some stationary turret defenses there's only 1 ship, and Akira-class refit, on guard duty. However, there are couple of patrols and lone ambitious captains prowling the area, so some interdiction force will be a welcome backup.

I will arrive at our previous meeting location to pick up the Echo team within the next 24 hours.

--

TO: Kul

I'm glad you can join in the fray. I'm sending a courier your way with some information from your "friend". I do not wish to risk sending the data over the comms, encryption or not. Hope you can use that.
2 Likes