Music Lessons

BH1Pd8X.png
Security Level 1 - Open

TO CMDR Caspius
CC -
FROM CAPT Aloran
SUBJ Music Lessons

Commander,

My family and I have attended several of your ensemble's concerts and have been consistently impressed with both the musical selection and the caliber of the performers. I'm writing to inquire about lessons in the piano for my son, who lives aboard station. He's been in holodeck lessons for four years now. I've been wanting to transition him to interactions with an actual performer for the past several months. If you don't tutor yourself, I'd consider any recommendation from you in high regard. If you do tutor please let me know and we can meet to discuss further details.

//SIGNED//
Captain Esca Aloran
Judge Advocate, 38th Fleet
4 Likes
BH1Pd8X.png
Stardate 94673.5
Security Level 1: Open
TO CAPT Aloran
CC --
FROM CMDR Caspius
SUBJ. Music Lessons
4OB3P0J.png

Captain Aloran,

Whilst I can, and do, make myself available for select instruction upon request, I wish to confirm that it is my services that are being requested. You mention having been present at our monthly concerts and, as you know, our ensemble's pianist is LCDR Sedai. I do have a level of proficiency comparable to her own--the piano is, in fact, my primary instrument--but if you intended to request her instruction rather than mine, I will forward the request to her.

If, however, you do wish to seek my services, we can discuss scheduling and other arrangements at a time convenient to you.

//SIGNED//
Commander Caspius
Executive Officer, Deep Space 13
4 Likes
TO CMDR Caspius
FROM CAPT Aloran
SUBJ RE: Music Lessons

Apologies for not clarifying in the first message. Ideally you could tutor. Lieutenant Commander Sedai is an accomplished player, but my son has had professional interactions with her and another counselor as a result of his developing empathetic and telepathic abilities. I'd prefer someone from another department work with him in this pursuit.

I've attached my schedule, please select a time that works for you. If no listed time is convenient I can shuffle some items around.

//SIGNED//
Captain Esca Aloran
Judge Advocate, 38th Fleet

//ATTACHMENT// schedule.otl
4 Likes
BH1Pd8X.png
Stardate 94673.8
Security Level 1: Open
TO CAPT Aloran
CC --
FROM CMDR Caspius
SUBJ. Music Lessons
4OB3P0J.png

Captain Aloran,

Understood. Several of the available times in your schedule are satisfactory, and I have chosen one on Friday which should be available on a recurring, weekly basis.

Please have your son come prepared with a selection of pieces that will demonstrate his current level of ability.

//SIGNED//
Commander Caspius
Executive Officer, Deep Space 13
3 Likes