New Chief Security Officer of Deep Space 13

To: LCDR Blake, K. (@Moose)
CC: @38th.Command, @DS13.DepartmentHeads
Subj: Chief Security Officer Position

Lieutenant Commander Kara Blake,

This communication is to confirm that effective Stardate 97419.6 you are assigned to the post of Chief Security Officer of Deep Space 13. New quarters and an office are afforded with this posting, which will be made available for you shortly.

Congratulations. I look forwards to working with you.

//SIGNED//
Captain Lauren Varley
Commanding Officer, Deep Space 13
38th Fleet ‘Argo’

7 Likes

To: LCDR Blake, Kara (@Moose)
Subj: Re: Chief Security Officer Position

CONGRATULATIONS UPON YOUR HOUR OF TRIUMPH, KARA DAUGHTER OF HAVRAHA! AT LONG LAST, THE DISHONOR BROUGHT UPON DS13 CAN BEGIN TO BE REDEEMED. MAY YOUR WATCH BE LONG AND YOUR JUSTICE UNYIELDING.

JUST AS AN FYI, YOU MAY HAVE SOME DIFFICULTY ACCESSING YOUR NEW OFFICE, AS MY DEPARTMENT HAS BEEN USING IT FOR STORAGE SINCE YOUR PREDECESSOR RESIGNED IN DISGRACE. I WILL HAVE IT CLEARED OUT FOR YOU AS SOON AS I CAN SECURE SOME DYNAMIC STORAGE SPACE TO HANDLE THE OVERFLOW. THIS SHOULD TAKE NO MORE THAN A FEW DAYS OR WEEKS ON THE OUTSIDE.

//SIGNED//
tuq cargh qaStaHvIS ghIm h’ajah, shal puqbe’
Lt. Cmdr. H’ajah, daughter of Shal, of House Cargh in exile
Chief Engineer, Engineering Dept., Deep Space 13

6 Likes

To: LCDR H’ajah (@Sophist)
Subj: Re: Chief Security Officer Position

Thank you for your welcoming words, I’m very much looking forward to working with you and the rest of the senior staff.

Thank you as well for the update on my new office, I can understand your reasoning. I trust in you and your team’s ability to resolve this swiftly.

//SIGNED//
Kara Blake
Chief Security Officer,
Deep Space 13

4 Likes

To: LCDR Blake, Kara
Subj: Belated Congratulations

Sorry this is late in arriving. News travels slow. Congratulations on the promotion. The department and the station are in good hands. Stick to your guns, don’t cut corners, and don’t underestimate anybody. You’ll do great.

//SIGNED//
Vera Nim
Inmate #173894, Castrum Caerulum

5 Likes