On Call Response: The Goat Incident In Docking Bay 24a

Stardate:
Filed By:
LT Loxton, N
Clearance:

On Call Response

RESPONSE TYPE Security

CALLED IN BY Security Inspection Team, Docking Bay 24a.

REPORT Upon arrival at the scene, I was met by Ensign Choll and his team, who had detained a Mister Acem Roza, Captain of the SS Happy Travels over the smuggling of an Azanar Ice-Goat which had escaped its captivity. After sealing off the bay, the team managed to trap the goat with a forcefield with no harm to the animal.

During all this, Mister Roza continually denied that he had brought the animal to the station until finally, after the goat was contained, he attempted to bribe me. I arrested him and he did not resist. Further inspection of his vessel revealed 18 shielded smuggling compartments that carried more of the ice-goats. Upon questioning, Mister Roza admitted he was transporting the goats for some Anticans and didn’t want to wait for the necessary paperwork, as he hoped to make a “good profit” and establish a farm with the goats to keep up a lucrative income.

KEY PERSONNEL
Acem Roza
Ensign Jorn Choll

RECOMMENDATION Acem Roza be charged with Interstellar Zoological Smuggling under Section 26, Paragraph 5.

OOC This report is tied to the short event The Petting Zoo in Bay 24a GMed by @Douketios.

5 Likes