Orders for LCDR Sideris

Security Level 2 - Confidential
TO LCDR Sideris, N.
CC LCDR Sedai, K.
FROM CAPT Varley, L.
SUBJ New Orders

Lieutenant Commander Sideris,

In the wake of current developments regarding the Xedi situation and the culmination of your mission to Isep Xedi, I have deemed necessary some cautionary measures for us to take.

Firstly, you will report to Lieutenant Commander Sedai for a mandatory counseling session. Contact her and schedule an appointment at your next available opportunity. I’ve attached her to this message.

Secondly, the Intelligence department’s activities involved in the Xedi situation will collectively recieve an audit independant of the current audit being made of the Doza Task Force. Through this we will assess the performance of your work relevant to the matter at hand. I’ll have more details for you later.

That will be all. Let me know if you have any queries.

//SIGNED//
Captain Lauren Varley
Commanding Officer, Deep Space 13
38th Fleet ‘Argo’

8 Likes
TO CAPT Varley, L.
CC -
FROM LCDR Sideris, N.
SUBJ Re: New Orders

Captain,

I will ensure that the auditors have full and unfettered access to all our records and personnel for questioning and review.

I request that the order regarding LCDR Sedai be rescinded. I submit that my time would be better spent assisting the auditors than in a counselor’s office.

//SIGNED//
LCDR Sideris
Intelligence Officer, DS13
38th Fleet ‘Argo’

4 Likes
TO LCDR Sideris, N.
CC -
FROM CAPT Varley, L.
SUBJ Re: Re: New Orders

Request denied.

//SIGNED//
Captain Lauren Varley
Commanding Officer, Deep Space 13
38th Fleet ‘Argo’

5 Likes
TO CAPT Varley ((@Lauren))
FROM LCDR Sedai
SUBJ Re: Noah Sideris

Hello, Captain.

I was able to meet with Commander Sideris for a couple hours. While he was arguably not at his best, at this time, I do not find him to be at risk. I’ve give him strict instructions to make sure he sleeps and eats properly and will request that we meet again in two weeks.

Please let me know if you have any specific questions or any other requests.

//SIGNED//
LCDR Sedai, Katriel
DS13 Counseling

5 Likes