BH1Pd8X.png
Security Level 1 - Open

TO 38th/ALL
CC --
FROM LCDR Gira, N.
SUBJ Risa Safety Tips
4OB3P0J.png

ALLCON,

I sincerely hope you are all enjoying yourselves on leave. Normally, I wouldn't interrupt such a special time with official announcements, but this directly pertains to your time on Risa.

Following an incident earlier today, we'd like to remind everyone to follow practical safety measures regarding their drinks and other consumables. In the spirit of Risa and leave, the entire list is not serious, but there are some good tips in there! Be mindful, but have fun!

• Do not accept drinks from strangers!
  • Do accept drinks (plenty of them) from bartenders!
  • Do not leave your drink unattended.
  • Do not leave your drink near known drink thieves.
  • Stay hydrated (so you can drink more).
  • Most importantly, take care of yourself and know the locations of medical kits at various socializing locations! This one is serious, guys!

//SIGNED//
    Lieutenant Commander Gira Moen Niya
    Public Affairs Officer, 38th Fleet
10 Likes
BH1Pd8X.png
AUTOMATIC RESPONSE
Security Level 1 - Open

TO LCDR. Gira, N.
CC --
FROM RDML Konieczko, D.
SUBJ RE: Risa Safety Tips
AKas0II.png

//THIS MESSAGE IS AN AUTOMATIC RESPONSE//

Hello,

I am out of the office and on shore leave until Stardate 95612 (Aug 12, 2418).

For pressing Operational Fleet matters please contact, VADM. Enzian Amiri, Commanding 38th fleet. Otherwise I will endeavor to respond in a timely manner when I return.

Thank you.

//SIGNED//
Rear Admiral Dmitri Konieczko
Executive Officer
38th Fleet 'Argo'
4 Likes
BH1Pd8X.png
Security Level 1 - Open

TO 38th/ALL
CC --
FROM LCDR Gira, N.
SUBJ Risa Safety Tips
4OB3P0J.png

ALLCON,

Apologies for the Risian Interruption once more! It seems there is an incident going on where messages are being sent to Starfleet personnel informing them of false orders. Please verify accuracy of all messages before responding to them in any way, and if necessary, verify veracity with a superior officer, or the officer who sent the original message.

Thank you for your patience.

//SIGNED//
Lieutenant Commander Gira Moen Niya
Public Affairs Officer, 38th Fleet
4 Likes