Personal Log: DuPont, Eloise Océane

Stardate 490950.4

Personal Log, Stardate four niner zero niner five zero point four.

Begin list of daily notes.

Personnel Task List

• Learn to speak to other captain of the Klingon Species
  • Everyone has their flaws, as I have noticed from on of the MACO's on my crew, I must speak to Zala about this.
  • Must inform the Bartender on Deepspace 13 about his horrible wine choices.
  • Get a scarf for the winter holodeck program.
  • Speak with my fighter wing squadron leader about training with a defiant class vessel.
  • Retrieve grape seeds for Alicia.
  • Try to befriend this Kero Elan.

Operations Task List

• Upload ships schematics to the U.S.S. Tavistock.
  • Fill up the ship crew over the coming week.
  • Write a first voyage speech for friday when my Jeanne d'Arc first flies with Argo.

Tactical Task List
  • Stock up on quantums.
  • I have to personally check in with the fighter squadron leaders.
  • Make sure engineering has the shields and armor plating at sufficient capacity.
  • Do several fighter wing exercises.

Science Task List
  • Sign off on extra Hydroponics space.
  • Have astrometrics chart the nearby systems personally for Fighter wing operations.
  • Have Ensign Ng take samples of nearby vegetation to create a database for Hydroponics.

MACO Task List
  • Run an integration program for both crews to get familiar.
  • Everyone has their flaws, as I have noticed from on of the MACO's on my crew, I must speak to Zala about this.
  • Have Zala detail the MACO tasks and operations to me in perfect detail.

Personal note

I have been enjoying Alicia's friendship in this far away posting from Earth Space Dock. She has her problems, I have mine, I am sure we can overcome the differences. It is a good diplomatic training, plus I get the benefit of having a trusted officer on board of my vessel. The last ... perished years ago and since then I have been unsure how to act around others. Strictness will cause less problems and increase efficiency.

End Log.
6 Likes