Picking up | TO: CAPT Varley

To: CAPT Varley (( @Lauren ))
Subj: Picking up next week

Good evening, Captain.

I have checked in briefly with my senior officers in station counseling and they assure me that there is nothing that requires my attention in the short term, so I would like to take a bit longer break given the recent events and plan to come back to full time duty mid next week.

Please let me know if you have any concerns or issues regarding these plans.

//SIGNED//
LCDR Sedai, Katriel
DS13 Counseling

4 Likes

To: LCDR Sedai
CC:
Subj: Re: Picking up next week

Counselor, thank you for checking in. Of course, take your time to ensure you’re ready to start swinging again. If you wanted to get back into full-time work immediately upon returning from your ordeal I might be concerned. Rest, recuperate, and let me know if you need anything. Though I suspect your friends around the station will have that well covered.

It was good to see your name in my inbox again.

//SIGNED//
Captain Lauren Varley
Commanding Officer, Deep Space 13
38th Fleet ‘Argo’

3 Likes

To: CAPT Varley (( @Lauren ))
Subj: Re: Re: Picking up next week

Good afternoon, Captain.

I have returned to the station and will be completing my physical check-in in a few hours. My psychological examination was completed on K-7, so I will be clear to return to duty with alpha shift tomorrow.

I did also want to take this opportunity to formally declare my interest in pursuing my command examinations. Thank you for any facilitation you are able to provide in this regard.

//SIGNED//
LCDR Sedai, Katriel
DS13 Counseling

4 Likes

To: LCDR Sedai, K.
CC:
Subj: Re: Re: Re: Picking up next week

Counselor,

That’s excellent news. I’m sure I can find the time to oversee your command examinations, I take it you’ve already begun reviewing the relevant study materials?

I believe the process is familiar to you, though I’ll note the simulation tests will vary from the ones you previously experienced. I’m also required to note that the results from your previous command examinations will not have any bearing on the ones going forwards.

I’ll be in touch,

//SIGNED//
Captain Lauren Varley
Commanding Officer, Deep Space 13
38th Fleet ‘Argo’

//ATTACHMENT// STARFLEETCommandExaminations.proc

2 Likes