Plot hooks for SFK RP.

Hi folks,

I'm going to be starting a new string of RP and it would be greatly appreciated if anyone with a KDF-side character would let me know if any of the following applies;

• Your character has contact with any intelligence networks?
  • Your character is a civilian or has contacts with merchant shipping?
  • Your character has connections or holdings to commercial or merchant shipping?
  • Your character or character's connections patrol the borders of KDF space?
  • Your character is a scientist with specialties in sub-space disruption.

If any of these apply, let me know and I will start dropping the first stage of plot-bombs.

Plot for everyone!
3 Likes
I have a kdf alt, just not in sfk anymore
I have a KDF character, but they're a pirate with several charges against them from the KDF. If they still count, they have connections with merchants and shipping lanes since they do a lot of illegal trafficking.
I have a KDF side character with some Intel ties. I also have a civilian that runs a commercial shipping business, but the character is technically Fed aligned. Dunno if that works for what you have in mind, but you're welcome to drag them in for whatever you need.
++ Plot-bombs in preparation ++ Targets selected. ++ Volunteers still sought ++ Enjoy! ++
3 Likes
I have a KDF ship captain that could easily be operating near the border if you'd like. I also have a large mostly-NPC civilian shipping/transport company that you can probably use.
Na'Toth is still technically the head of her house within the Klingon Empire, which would have a couple ships in the KDF floating around. I can either use Na'Toth or her Daughter, Na'Reen if you wish. Also got a character who is the head and founder of Biska-Yutani corp, building a better future.
my KDF alt Fiera, was mostly involved in patrols along the Tholian border, when I was in SFK. I could bring her back for RP, as the reason I left SFK was the lack of RP, people, and advancement on base facilities on the KDF side of the fleet.
Shug (male orion) - firearms & antiquities dealer. He's still in the fleet but RP wise, he's always been independent.
*Ninol (Deferi) - Scientist and hell bent on destroying SFK. Sided with the Iconians during the war, has disappeared since the end of the conflict, whereabouts unknown. Still in the fleet.
K'Minti (Ferasan) - Klingon Intelligence agent. No longer in the fleet for the same reasons Trellain listed.
Zdef (Reman) - In SFK but RP wise, he is a Senator of the R.S.E.

*Ninol is an alien, prior to him changing to Deferi, he was an old Klingon warrior who got injured in battle during the war of the Iconians. He never had an IC death so he's presumably living still.
1 Like
I have a KDF Trill pirate, and an unused Orion alt I can turn into whatever
Excellent, thank you all for your responses. I am prepping the first wave of plot today.
Late to the party, but I do have Aonala, a SFK/KDF Romulan who patrols near the borders of KDF space.
Wave two should be ready in a week or so.