Prime-MU Zelvan-Tiyanki Peace Negotiations

To: RDML Bishop (@Sam)
CC: 38th.Command
Subj: Zelvan-Tiyanki Peace Negotiations

Admiral Bishop,

As this conflict continues to envelop the region and we lose ground, it is imperative that we retain the support of the local and regional powers.

Recently, the Zelvans have experienced another bombing of their infrastructure. Casualties are high and their transportation network is now crippled. They have requested Starfleet support in both engineering and medical assistance.

Strangely, the Tiyanki do not oppose the request. The peace delegation has actively endorsed Starfleet assistance despite prior apprehensions against direct involvement by a great power.

I suggest that we act. Friendly planets are worth more than Starfleet supply stations in the area.

//SIGNED//
LCDR Valore
Adjutant,
38th Fleet

OOC Premise for Prime presence in the Prime-MU Crossover. Poor Endeavour’s going to get cannibalized.

4 Likes

To: LCDR Valore, S.
CC: 38th.Command
Subj: RE: Zelvan-Tiyanki Peace Negotiations

This is a good proposition. I am putting you in charge. Get them on our side, Commander.

Regards,

//SIGNED//
Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Samuel Bishop, PhD
Executive Officer, 38th Fleet ‘Argo’

2 Likes

To: CAPT Mirazuni (@Sam)
Subj: New Assignment

Captain Mirazuni,

By order of Admiral Bishop, you are to allocate personnel and resources to assist in rendering repairs and medical assistance to the Zelvans following a series of explosions. You are to cement their support of the Federation in this war against the Terran Empire. The matter has already been arranged in diplomatic channels.

The Endeavour in its entirety need not be allocated as the Terran Empire advances, merely necessary personnel.

//SIGNED//
Lieutenant Commander Valore
Adjutant,
38th Fleet

3 Likes

To: CMDR Eunbi, J (@Eunha)
CC: ~~
Subj: FWD: Assignment

This is your problem now.

Enjoy!

//SIGNED//
Captain Mirazuni Ayesha, M.D.
Commanding Officer, USS Endeavour
38th Fleet ‘Argo’

3 Likes

To: LTJG Sovum (@Veneela)
To: CAPT Mirazuni
Subj: New Assignment

Lieutenant Sovum,

Given current exigencies, there exists a second opportunity to render aid. You will go to Zelva to render medical assistance in the recent bombings there in an effort to raise Zelvan relations with the Federation. You are also to acquire engineering assistance from the Endeavour prior to your departure.

//SIGNED//
Lieutenant Commander Valore
Adjutant,
38th Fleet

OOC Hook for prime characters into the Prime-MU crossover. Bring Dex!

2 Likes

To: LCDR Valore ( @Valore )
CC: CAPT Mirazuni, LT Tsurugi ( @Sam , @Master_Dex )
Subj: RE: New Assignment

Commander,

It will be my pleasure to render medical assistance. For this Mission, provided he is up for the task, I’d like to have Lieutenant Tsurugi accompany me.

//SIGNED//
LTJG Veneela Sovum
Medical Doctor,
U.S.S Endeavour

3 Likes

To: CMDR Eunbi, J (@Eunha)
CC: LTJG Sovum (@Veneela)
Subj: FWD: New Assignment

//AUTOMATIC FORWARDING ACTIVE//

3 Likes