6 Likes
post2.jpg
10 Likes
0909de27ed04a8cce15b2f60f2692265.jpg

For those English people out there...
3 Likes
cIKACdk.png
11 Likes
I was working on a design job for a client. For this particular job, I am liaising with the client's current design agency.

I asked the agency for some logos. The agency sent them in a Keynote slide (Apple's "PowerPoint".) I could get into the details, but suffice it to say, that's bad. For an agency especially, since the logos will be low quality.

Since some of us work on PCs and some of us work on Macs, and I work on PC, I ask a colleague to resave that for me with his Mac so that I can open it.

He resaves it into the same folder where the original was and calls it "World's worst Keynote."

I'm doing other stuff and 10 minutes later I check the folder and see the new file. I burst into laughter and everyone stops and looks at me.

I point out the file name and everyone laughs.

2 seconds later I stop and realise... And then announce, "That folder is shared with the client."

Then silence.

Then everyone laughs their lungs out while I try to change the name of the file with tears in my eyes (and still laughing - I am the client's contact).
3 Likes
http://9gag.com/gag/arKyGvK
3 Likes
some funny things others have shared with me.
3 Likes
How many?
7 Likes
;)
10 Likes
Apparently Mudd has been to Nebraska....and left his Tribbles. They are going native too!
6 Likes
it all makes sense now.
11 Likes
8fbamTs.png
14 Likes
Who are you calling, "Low budget"!? ;)
8 Likes
I am really sorry, but I couldn't resist making this... Please don't take away my Starfleet commission...
11 Likes
This is me all the bloomin' time. (Credits on the bottom right of pic)
2 Likes
cadhxdb79xix.jpg
6 Likes
I just saw a Shandelier at the Keropractor's.

wNoKXlC.jpg

I am SO sorry everyone. I'll be going now.

...Why are you throwing bags out of my quarters?

HEY, THAT'S MY MASS EFFECT TRILOGY!
10 Likes
something for your garden.
7 Likes
A day in the life of a Steam mobile conversation with Coby (Coby to the left, myself to the right).
Spoiler: Part 1Show
4poMtEJ.jpg
Spoiler: Part 2Show
oJSipv7.jpg
1 Like
Representing.
2 Likes