Rellir's Staff Retirement

Hello Argo,

For over three years now Rellir@universal_blue has been working faithfully behind the scenes, keeping the reams of electronic paperwork moving and the fleet running smoothly. A member of this fleet since 2013, she was asked to join staff in 2016. Ever since then she’s been devoted to making Argo the fleet it is today. She’s decided to step down from her staff role, probably to make a bunch of osol twists for the holidays. She won’t be leaving the fleet by any means, but a few of her characters will be stepping back from their current IC roles. Most notably is Rellir herself, who is being transferred to New Romulus, promoted, and getting a new job. Some IC changes to the JSI group leadership will be forthcoming as a result.

If you’ve roleplayed a Romulan in the fleet you’ve interacted with universal_blue. For years she’s been our go-to source on all things Romulan, both in game and out. Her information on that front has been invaluable and will be missed. I can’t count all the posts she’s made on alt applications, Romulan lore questions/decisions, and various other fleet decisions during her tenure. So please, join me in passing along a huge thank you here or when you see her in-game or on Discord. Or, in true Romulan fashion, send a dagger emoji.

Thanks, Rellir!
14 Likes
Thanks so much for all the time and effort you've put into the fleet, Rellir. I know my time here has been greatly impacted by you, and I hope to see you around for many years to come!
3 Likes
Romulans don't retire. It's a plot!

Thanks for everything, Rell! <3
2 Likes
Thank you for all of your support and dedication, Rellir.
1 Like
Thank you so much for everything you've done!
1 Like
Thank you for all your hard work, dedication and fantastic role playing, Blue. We will miss exceptional competence and personal warmth Rellir brought to her role; her successor has a lot to live up to. (Don’t worry though, H’ajah is already working on her application.)
3 Likes
I'm sad to see you step down but I'm glad you'll be sticking around......Just need to find new characters of yours to pester now. :)
1 Like
Rellir your dedication and passion is something that's going to be very hard to pass, glad to see those Strawberry Milkshakes have kept you going.
1 Like
Thank you for everything Rellir! I know this is just part of your plan for secretly taking over the starbase fina....oh, wait, I should not have written that...
2 Likes
RELLIR AAAHHHHHHHHHH THIS NEWS HAS SLAIN ME, I AM SLAIN

You're the best. The serious honest to God best.
5 Likes