Report on Diplomatic Situation Preparedness

Stardate: ((5/15/2014))

To: General Wort'Ka.
CC: Diplomatic Committee in S.F.K.

Today, the Klingon Defense Force has requisitioned one brand new Mogh Class Battle Cruiser, known as I.K.S. Ghar ChenmoH ((Diplomacy Maker)), to assist us in the alliance talks with Task Force: Argo tomorrow. Upon Tango shift, the Envoy Ch'Rishonick and the Lethan Mercenary Chuzozur, then later the Gorn Captain Xlaashiss, joined me on a inspection tour of the battle cruiser. I assigned the Mercenary to check on the Tactical systems on the bridge and Engineering sectors, while the Envoy looked over the diplomatic sectors on the ship.

Chuzozur / Xlaashiss' findings:
-Torpedoes were not fully complement. (The Chief Tactical Officer was to blame for the problem.)
-Disruptor Beams and Cannons were operating at peak efficiencies.
-Shield systems were optimal.
-The Warp Core was working a peak efficiency.

Ch'Rishonick's findings:
-The Quarters for the diplomatic representatives were satisfactory.
-The Conference Room was bland compared to other, more completed Diplomatic Offices for such situations.
-The Crew moral is satisfactory.

As for my own findings, I had a worthless imbecile try to show his independency by disobeying orders. He began to question my actions before this encounter and it cost him his honor and his life. Due to his "early retirement", his problem of the miscounted torpedoes has fallen upon his second.

In complete, the I.K.S. Ghar ChenmoH is ready for the diplomatic convoy to meet with the Federation's diplomatic team.

::SIGNED::
Major Tre'lana Corrano
1 Like