Request for Modified Transport

To: LCDR H’ajah (@Sophist)
CC: RADM Quint, E.
Subj: Request for Modified Transport

Lieutenant Commander H’ajah,

As per our previous conversation, the Office of the Admiralty requires a transportation vehicle that adheres to the following:

1. The transportation in question has to be larger than a shuttlecraft, but not large enough as to draw attention. Something about the size of a runabout or slightly larger will do. The crew complement is expected to be about five.

2. The transportation has to appear to be civilian in nature, but with military-grade modifications in order to make it competent when faced with hostility. Weaponry is of minimum concern. The focus should be on evasion and maneuverability, with shields acting where this would be found lacking.

3. Any indications as to the vessel’s previous identity should be removed. The office will provide all necessary materials on constructing a new signature.

4. Necessities, amenities, and life support to supply the full complement on the assumption that resupply would be impossible for up to one month has to be included. If cooperation with Operations is necessary for this, we can provide instructions to Commander Sakkhet for compliance.

5. If it would not be too difficult, a holodeck program that simulates the vessel would be preferable. Whilst these modifications are taking place, I would prefer ensuring the potential pilots would know how to fly it and fly it well by the time it is completed.

6. The primary adversaries this vessel is expected to encounter are those of the Confederacy of Azed. Please keep this in mind with regards to this requisition.

Rear Admiral Quint is of the opinion that modifying an impounded smuggler vessel would be preferable to building the vessel from scratch. If you concur with this, please let us know which vessel in impound suits these parameters best. It can be transferred into the custody of the Engineering department.

This request is highly classified. Please keep information in need-to-know. If more information is required for this vessel’s construction, or you believe it would be beneficial in its design, please inform me.

//SIGNED//
Lieutenant Valore, S.
Administrative Yeoman
Office of the Admiralty

OOC Feel free to turn this into an engineering rp if the parameters aren’t too restricting. This will be the transportation for a future rp, so let me know how it goes and what we’re working with. Especially if the replicators only produce gagh and we must all suffer. With regards to smuggling vessels in impound, I don’t have any particular listing. One can either look through AARs or just make something up. Shoot me any OOC questions via Discord.

3 Likes

To: LT Valore, Sera
CC: RADM Quint, Emery
Subj: Re: Request for Modified Transport

THIS IS NOT WHAT WE AGREED, VULCAN! YOU ARE TO SUPPLY THE SHIP, AND I WILL MODIFY IT TO YOUR SPECIFICATIONS!

//SIGNED//
tuq cargh qaStaHvIS ghIm h’ajah, shal puqbe’
Lt. Cmdr. H’ajah, daughter of Shal, of House Cargh in exile
Chief Engineer, Engineering Dept., Deep Space 13

4 Likes

To: LCDR H’ajah
CC: RADM Quint, Emery
Subj: Engineering Assistance

LCDR H’ajah,

I’m sorry we haven’t had a chance to meet until now. I need your help with a project.

I’ve had an old Harmony class vessel towed into the yards and I need the basics fixed up. Leave any cosmetic damage if it doesn’t interfere with functionality. Cut any materials you need from scrap instead of the replicator and keep Federation-specific methods and tools out of the repair process. When you’re finished, hit one of the engines with a disruptor and do a sloppy patch job. I need the patch to last at least a couple of days in transit.

Let me know if there’s anything else you need from me.

//SIGNED//
LCDR Noah Sideris
Chief Intelligence Officer, Deep Space 13
38th Fleet ‘Argo’

3 Likes

To: LCDR Sideris, Noah
CC: RADM Quint, Emery; LCDR Suvik
Subj: Re: Engineering Assistance

IT SHALL BE DONE. WELCOME TO THE STATION, SPY. PROVE THAT YOU HAVE MORE HONOR THAN YOUR PREDECESSOR AND YOU WILL COUNT ME AS A COMRADE IN ARMS.

//SIGNED//

1 Like

To: LCDR Sideris, Noah
CC: RADM Quint, Emery; LCDR Suvik
Subj: Re: Engineering Assistance

IT IS DONE. YOUR CRAFT HAS BEEN FIXED, WOUNDED, AND FIXED AGAIN. MAY IT SERVE YOU WELL IN YOUR INSCRUTABLE SCHEMES.

//SIGNED//

3 Likes

To: LT Valore, S.
CC: RADM Quint, E.
Subj: Re: Request for Modified Transport

Lieutenant Valore,

I’ve inspected the vessel personally and it’s ready to go. Let me know when you have a timetable.

//SIGNED//
LCDR Noah Sideris
Chief Intelligence Officer, Deep Space 13
38th Fleet ‘Argo’

1 Like