Rumor has it... (IC)

Rumor has it Captain Konieczko has returned to duty and taken command of the U.S.S. Sentinel once again.

6 Likes

Rumor has it that a hazmat team was called to perform an emergency decontamination of the Event Horizon Lounge. Apparently it took them almost an hour to clean up some sort of ‘industrial chemical’ spill. Despite the lounge itself being declared safe for habitation after that period, the godawful stench of whatever the contaminant was is said to have lingered on the promenade for most of the evening.

Despite his usual gossipy nature, Swifty has been particularly closed-lipped about the evening’s events. In fact, he seems entirely unwilling to even acknowledge that he was present at that time. Maybe it’s easier to forget.

8 Likes

Rumor is spreading through the Starfleet Academy Annex that Mossic Khet dropped out of the command training program after failing his final exams for the second time.

6 Likes

Rumour has it that Lieutenant Sandford from Medical and Ensign Stobbart from Security went on a double date to a bowling alley with Tevalak’s nieces. Tevalak is reported to be furious about this. Furious because they didn’t go to Tevalak’s for ice cream after.

2 Likes

Rumour from the lower decks of the Endeavour has it that apparently there’s a new XO in charge of the ship…

2 Likes

Rumour has it that Admiral Bishop was on a long subspace call today, and that he did not leave his office for some time. When he did leave, he was not in a very talkative mood.

1 Like

Rumours from the Endeavour have it that a rhino has been brought back to life and is now the ship’s newest bridge officer.

1 Like

Rumor has it that infamous local trader Seres Avlin has been seen at several financial institutions attempting to exchange various obscure and obsolete currencies for Federation EC.

7 Likes

Rumor has it that a severed starfleet uniform sleeve has been pinned to the wall below painting #842.

7 Likes

Rumor has it that officers on the Wing Commander’s flag staff were putting together diplomatic briefings on many of the species local to the Kelterre and Doza sectors, as well as reviewing sensor logs from warbirds in station orbit.

4 Likes

R.R.W. D’Ishae, Ready Room

“An art auction?”
“A charity art auction.”
“Sounds… formal.”
“They didn’t really specify.”
“A ‘strong Republic showing’? Definitely formal. And those fvadt formal uniforms are always a problem… Jaeih, just transfer my balance to the Ael’Riov.”
“Are you sure?”
“I am very sure.”

5 Likes

Rumor has it that quite a few people have been spotted walking around DS13 with their very own Captain Varley teddy bears.

14 Likes

Rumor has it that a Lieutenant had been given permission to participate the Bat’leth Competition on Forcas III. Unbeknownst to him, his friends replaced his bat’leth with a foam copy. It is said that he made the best of a bad situation and taught multiple participants a new meaning of pain by foam bat’leth. He finished the competition in sixth place.

Miral's Office

7 Likes

Ven has been spotted wandering to the Event Horizon in what looks like a Romulan Uniform…

4 Likes

According to rumor, the crew of the now lost U.S.S. Dragon assembled for a secret meeting in one of DS13’s cargo bays, and have since been seen acting more upbeat, noses buried in PADDs studying… something… that they are clearly treating as secret. A few glances have rumored to have been either schematics, or personnel rosters of some kind. One can speculate exactly what this means, but the details are scarce, and neither the crew, nor their captain, are divulging anything.

4 Likes
DS-13, Applied Physics Lab 02

“I believe we have all the data we need, Mr. Kirren.”
“Great… Can I take this stuff off now? I feel ridiculous.”
“Of course.”
“Thanks, Doc. Seriously, why are they so against sleeves?”
“I do not believe our study will provide relevant data on that inquiry.”
“Lieutenant Commander T’obak, was that a joke?”
“It was not.”
“Oh… Well, ah… I’m gonna… sleeves.”
“At your leisure, Mr. Kirren.”

5 Likes

The crew of the former USS Dragon left DS13 over the past weekend, hitching a ride aboard another Starfleet ship which was passing through, towards Earth.

Rumour has it that Miriam is looking for a drummer…

Rumour has it that LT Reyes is in the Endeavour medical bay in serious condition. No visitors are allowed to see her…