Security Call - Event Horizon Lounge - 96558.6

SUBMITTED:
Stardate 96558.6
FILED BY:
LCDR Gurie
SECURITY:
Level 1 - Open

MISSION: Respond to potential disorderly conduct and medical alert.

OUTCOME: One Jem'Hadar was transported to sickbay. Site to Site logged.

KEY PERSONNEL:

First Talak'fives (Subject)

Commander Nathes
Lieutenant Valore (Reporting Party)
Ensign Mitsuki Rumiho
Ensign Arisly Eonix

NARRATIVE: Security was contacted at 20:19 in relation to an intoxicated Jem'Hadar. RP stated the subject was ambulatory and no action was required. Medical advised the Jem'Hadar be moved to sickbay immediately, but the subject collapsed before that could be facilitated. A site to site transport to sickbay was conducted.

RECOMMENDATION: While security facilitated transport, this was a medical concern. Follow-up through diplomatic channels.

OOC: NPC response to spontaneous events at Event Horizon Lounge.
9 Likes

SUBMITTED:
Stardate 96559.1
FILED BY:
LT S. Valore
SECURITY:
Level 3 - Restricted

RECOMMENDATION: This officer recommends that the fleet compel all bartenders to impose a strict limit of drinks served to Jem'Hadar at any fleet assets. The Jem'Hadar drank very large quantities in very little time. This officer has chosen to classify this report due to the diplomatic issues. The Vorta, Kalris, immediately demanded that the Jem'Hadar be transported to her vessel for punitive measures. She made it very clear that his safety and well-being are not her concern and she sees them as disposable tools. Due to cooperation being at odds during some moments with the ideals of the Federation, this officer recommends steps be taken to avoid the replication of this situation. The Dominion is not above purging their ranks when it suits their whims.
7 Likes

SUBMITTED:
Stardate 96559.9
FILED BY:
ENS A. Eonix
SECURITY:
Level 1 - Open

MISSION: Prevent an intoxicated Jem'Hadar from causing any undue harm.

OUTCOME: Unconscious Jem'Hadar sent to Medical without any harm to Starbase personnel or property.

KEY PERSONNEL:

First Talak'fives

Commander Nathes

Lieutenant Valore
Ensign Arisly Eonix
Ensign Mitsuki Rumiho

NARRATIVE:
So, Captain Ailes had an old Academy friend on the Starbase while his ship was docked; Peter. She may have mentioned his last name but by the Four I can't remember it. Anyway, we had been enjoying ourselves, sharing alcoholic beverages and joking about drinking Peter under the table when the Captain got a call she needed to answer. Mitsuki and I were trying to keep up the drinking games with Peter when Fives came up. He ordered some buffalo-chicken wings from Swifty and, when I expressed interest, offered to share them with me. Honestly, I thought it was super sweet given some of the rumors about Jem'Hadar in Academy and Fives was super polite. (Also the wings were delicious, but that's getting off track) I thought, in the interest of inclusion and cooperation, I'd offer Fives a shot of vodka along with the rest of us who were still drinking. Figured one shot wouldn't be too much of an issue and he seemed fine after it.

Now, the problem was that whole Jem'Hadar competition thing, right? Peter had decided to leave, so one of us (maybe me, maybe Mitsuki) made a joke about having won the drinking game. Seems Fives might've took it a bit seriously and demanded an actual full bottle of vodka from Swifty. Now, I don't know about you, but I've never seen a Ferengi say no to a very insistent Jem'Hadar. I don't know if I would've been able to either. But, like, we did try, with our words, to get Fives to slow down. He was having none of it, practically chugging the whole bottle before breaking out into fits of giggles between demanding more vodka, with mildly slurred speech.

It was at this point the disapproving Lieutenant Valore decided to call Security. A good call, honestly, since we had no idea what an intoxicated Jem'Hadar would be like. But before Security had any real response (I could only hear the Lieutenant's side of the call) Fives had drank another bottle of vodka and promptly passed out. So, instead of security, he was just beamed directly to medbay.

Very shortly after, a rather irate Vorta showed up. Didn't catch a name, but Lieutenant Valore offered to bring her to medbay and the two departed together. Oh, the Romulan Commander Nathes was there too, she just mostly watched and made comments to Lieutenant Valore.

RECOMMENDATION:
I dunno? Don't serve bottles of alcohol to species who have shown no exposure to intoxication before? Probably ought to let Horizon Staff know about that one. Honestly, it was all in good fun until Fives passed out. Hopefully there won't be a diplomatic incident.. I feel like if we had fought the Dominion with vodka instead of phasers, the war would've gone very differently.​

OOC: I couldn't help myself, sorry not sorry. It was a quite fun spontaneous little RP at the lounge!
5 Likes

SUBMITTED:
Stardate 98161.99
FILED BY:
COMMANDER Nathes
SECURITY:
Level 1 - Open

MISSION: Addressing Incident at Venue

OUTCOME: Lieutenant Valdore notified security, and the Jem'Hadar was brought into sickbay. It appeared the situation was resolved.

KEY PERSONNEL:
First Talak'fives

Commander Nathes

Lieutenant Valore
Ensign Arisly Eonix
Ensign Mitsuki Rumiho

NARRATIVE: Less rowdy behavior can be witnessed at Mol'Rihan dives in the Reman Quarter. And among those rowdy Romulan and Reman patrons, one still could argue they exercise better judgement. Certainly, none would dare consider offering drinks to trained killers like Jem'Hadar.

Initial observations showed a number of officers indulging in drinks. More serious observation was afforded when it was revealed the officers were already inebriated from liquor. The situation seemed to grow worse when the Jem'Hadar began laughing controllable, a likely consequence of his biology not being able to metabolize ethanol. At this moment, Lieutenant Valore widely notified security. There after, the Jem'Hadar passed out, and was summarily beamed to sickbay.

While disciplinary authority is not afforded to a member of the RRF, the following should be stated: Ensign Mituski Rumiho and Ensign Arisly Eonix surely had ample time to prevent the Jem'Hadar from consuming as much as he did. Additionally, should this Jem'Hadar suffer severe punishment for his behavior, these officers should be made aware of that. Knowledge that their deeds facilitated an unfortunate conclusion to this Jem'Hadar would surely teach them to exercise better judgement in the future.
7 Likes