You know, I may as well add this here. The dress is too tight, but I guess it’s not any more NSFW than bikini pictures above.
A friend took on the challenge of rendering the Dragon’s first officer, Evette LaSalle using AI tools. This is the result, which I’m very happy with, especially the face and hair. And even the dress, if she didn’t look hermetically sealed in it. 
Evie, in her natural habitat, with her signature drink. (Couldn’t get it to spear several cherries on toothpicks, though.)
3 Likes
Nice. I might try to use AI some time to create backgrounds for my scenes.
1 Like
“When is this happening?”
1 Like
Commisioned artwork of Trellain and the Scharnhorst.
4 Likes
A short comic I made as a test. Any similarity to RP events that caused Sam an ulcer are purely coincidental.
1 Like
A scene I made using a model of the Borg cube and other ships I acquired.
5 Likes
A remake of an earlier scene I had made. Even with better lighting, skills, and shaders I can not hide how low polygon this model is.
1 Like
A drydock scene with the Titan.
2 Likes
The Enterprise from “Strange new Worlds”
New models and screenshots I made for Alistair, Mi’shune, and my alt.
“Beam me up Al! This place crawls!” The remade scene, with the original for comaprison.
“Sir! I’m getting a reading I do not understand.” A scene made with a shadow ship model I found.
2 Likes
A remake of an earlier scene. Translating the Futurama meme to Star Trek online.
3 Likes
Cardassian Hutet battleship and escorts.
2 Likes
I did a Yamato cosplay at the last Kamicon. It’s my favorite anime.
1 Like
Angry warp buzzing intensifies.
3 Likes
A scene made for part of the RP story event I ran.
3 Likes