Star Trek Art

Cpt Lunya portrait. As well as MACO armor, black dress, and Risa swimwear.




4 Likes

The Visitation chpt. 3 trailer

Federation TMP Larson class destroyer

2 Likes

Cthon asteroid pods, with webbed solar sails. Images I created, then placed on an existing LCAR display. Meant to enhance the Cthon visitation storyline event I am running.

The finished Doomsday Machine scene.


Cpt Lunya Val not having a care, aside from her drink and a tan.

2 Likes

Klingon Haulcraft prepare for inspection.( An updated scene made using the Vengeance bridge.)

A STo take on the meme.

1 Like

Breen Dreadnought model from ST: Discovery, and the STO R&D lootbox.

4 Likes

Trailer scene for “The Committal” RP.

Scenes made for surface scans of Acheron IV outpost.

1 Like

“Hold on! I need to do the checklist first.” (A remake of an older scene. Newer models, and lighting. The map, and shuttle are just a background image. I used forced perspective, and lighting to make everything blend together.)

1 Like

A scene made with a quality model of DS9 I found.

2 Likes

Black and white portraits of Trellain, Lunya, Alistair, and Mishune.

1 Like

Pegasus Valkyrie squadron scene. Now that I have a model of the Yamato class to use.

1 Like

Romulan Nova battleship model i found to make a scene with.

2 Likes

This Nova looks somewhat DSC-ish, at least with those nacelles. But I would like to see it in game :D

1 Like

FInally finished a fleet scene I had started awhile ago.

4 Likes

My first dedication plaque ever :smiley:

3 Likes

Risa Vacation

1 Like