Star Wars REBELS (Spoilers)

Kanan, no!!!!!!!

200w.gif
I will confess... I haven't cried since Fives was killed.
I teared up at it as well, but it was really well done. Really can't wait to see how the final few episodes play out.

But if anything happens to Sabine, I might just lose it.
As sad as it was, these two episodes were some of the best storytelling this show has ever done. Really well handled.
2 Likes

So, I found this
1 Like
Sabine, Hera, and Chopper survive til' at least after ANH. We know that because they pop up in other canon materials.

Zeb and Ezra, however, are fair game.
Where are Sabine, Chopper and Hera in canon post-ANH material?
At the very least we know Hera and Chopper are around during Rogue one, you see Chopper in the background and hear Hera being called for on a PA. Plus the ghost is visible at the battle of Skeriff. Not seen word on Sabine but I'd like it, she's my favorite too.
Sabine is, iirc, creating propaganda for the Alliance as of ESB; as of a few months before ESB running a rebel training base out of an old Trade Federation control ship.
wrote:
At the very least we know Hera and Chopper are around during Rogue one, you see Chopper in the background and hear Hera being called for on a PA. Plus the ghost is visible at the battle of Skeriff. Not seen word on Sabine but I'd like it, she's my favorite too.

I too generally consider the droid seen in RO to be Chopper, but its a droid, it could just be another droid of the same model. And over the intercom they called for "General Syndulla" and I also like to think that is Hera, BUT Hera's father was also an officer in the rebellion by now, of unknown rank. The comm message may have been for him?

I've never seen anything on Sabine beyond ANH. Maybe she is featured in one of the Forces of Destiny that is set in that time, or a comic book? Where did you see that jack?
The directors of RO and Rebels confirmed that it is Hera and Chopper.
1 Like
It's from the Star Wars Propaganda book they put out, written by, IIRC, Pablo Hidalgo, a member of the story group.

Hera shows up in the latest issue of Doctor Aphra, which is set a year or two after ANH.
1 Like
Also Captain Rex was in Return of the Jedi
1 Like
Omnimuffin wrote:

Hera shows up in the latest issue of Doctor Aphra, which is set a year or two after ANH.

Ohhh!!! Does she have the Ghost?!?!?
Nimitz wrote:
The directors of RO and Rebels confirmed that it is Hera and Chopper.

Ah, I wasn't aware they had said that definitively. So Hera, and Chopper, clearly makes it, then. Good to know. Thanks.