Starbase Club Naming Thing

With a vote of 5 for Ackbar's Grill & Crab Shack and the runners up tied at 3 for Swifty's and Stars' End....
Skyler wrote:

Ackbar's Grill & Crab Shack it is! Or just 'Ackbar's' for short.

For those concerned with the IC/silliness, it wouldn't be uncommon for an entrepreneur to make a bid for ownership on a military facility such as this one, and it'll prolly be just called 'Ackbar's' in practice.
Spoiler: Better than a ferengi...Show
v3IrA.png
Also blame Razor for the title name.
I'm voting, mainly because now it'll be an actual issue. xD

Also, I'll be honest: I voted for Akbar's, but golden fleece is also pretty good too.
If Ackbar's Grill & Crab Shack wins...

...I'll be honest, I'll crack up. But oh my goodness. My fleet. *facepalm*
The (Ackbar's Grill & Crab) Love Shack is a little old place where we can get together
Love Shack baby, Love Shack bay-bee.
Ackbar's Grill and Crab Shack: Because your taste buds can't repel favor of that Magnitude...
If we can vote for 2, Swifty's and Ackbar. If we can only vote for one... Ackbar
Seriously? Ackbar's?
You have no idea how much I giggle every time I come in here.

The chef NPC in the base looks a lot like Ackbar. The name kinda...stuck.
The chef NPC's name is Ackbar. It is Fleet Canon. I have made it so.
Umm. If we go with Ackbar's ...

... well. What're the IC reasons for the name. Yes, the tender's named Ackbar, but where'd he get the clout to get to name the club after himself? (and why doesn't he just call it Ackbar's, like whatshisface.)

I'd personally prefer to go with something more neutral, like... um. Mon Calamari. Or ... the Fishbowl. But... ... as long as there are IC reasons that make sense... XP
Well, we've had our fun, but, it's worth noting that the original winner was Swifty's. I recall that rather clearly from conversations I had had.

I know I voted honestly when I said Akbar's, cause... well... it is what we call him. We will always remember it (read:Never forget it no matter how we try) and it has a little humor which has always been a part of trek. When it comes to it, it's a bar and a dance floor... on a military instillation in the future. Chances are, the name is going to be endearing.
Just waiting on those last three voters!

It might be that we rerun a vote for Ackbar's versus the next closest contestant, but Razor does have overruling rights on the vote, the name, etc. It could also be that we pick the contestant as the 'real name' and then fondly call it Ackbar's Grill & Crabshack internally as an IC gag.
The vote is in!

Ackbar's Grill & Crabshack it is! Or just 'Ackbar's' for short.

For those concerned with the IC/silliness, it wouldn't be uncommon for an entrepreneur to make a bid for ownership on a military facility such as this one, and it'll prolly be just called 'Ackbar's' in practice.