zpglS1t.png
TO CAPT S. A. Bishop, U.S.S. Endeavour
CC ENS K. W. Stephans

FROM LT H. Higginson, U.S.S. Endeavour

SUBJ A favour
SyNafYV.png

Captain,

I have a favour to ask of you.

Kaci and I have decided that we would like to spend the rest of our lives together. We have both decided that, as the person who brought us together, looked after us, help nurture us, and basically become our father figure, we would be honoured if you could officiate our wedding for us. We've planned a small ceremony and have set the date for next week. Please, could you do us the favour of being our special guest?

Kaci would also like you to walk her down the aisle. We both have a lot to owe you, but none more so than her.

All the best,

//SIGNED//
Lieutenant Henry Higginson
Head of Operations, USS Endeavour
38th Fleet, Taurus Squadron

BH1Pd8X.png

zpglS1t.png
TO LT H. Higginson; ENS K. W. Stephans
CC CMDR Alfred

FROM CAPT S. A. Bishop, U.S.S. Endeavour

SUBJ RE: A favour
SyNafYV.png

Dear Henry and Kaci,

To say it was a surprise that you two were together would be a lie. Your relationship was perhaps the worst kept secret on the entire ship and now we have to find a new couple to "ship".

To say that I could see your marriage coming would be a lie. That is a surprise. At least, not as soon as it is. I see you have not taken a leaf out of my book in this instance.

Congratulations to both of you, from both me and Keelah, and on behalf of the entire Endeavour crew. You both are committing yourselves to each other, through thick and thin, good or bad, happiness and sadness. It is a huge step and a big commitment. But you will have each other. And that is why I give you my entire blessing. It would be an absolute honour and a privilege to officiate your wedding and Kaci, I am humbled by your request to walk you down the aisle. That is something reserved for your father and it is deeply moving that you hold me in such high regard to request me for this. Of course, I accept.

On a logistical note, you will want to request a honeymoon soon after the wedding. I see no harm in letting you both go for a maximum of seven (7) days, although this is officially down to the decision of the Acting Captain whom I have CC'd into this message. I stand by his final decision wholeheartedly.

Once again, congratulations to the both of you and I hope I will get to see you soon to give you your presents myself.

Warmest Regards,

Your Captain and your friend,

//SIGNED//

Captain Dr Samuel Alexander Bishop
USS Endeavour
38th Fleet, Taurus Squadron
5 Likes