Security Level 3 - Restricted
Stardate 95809.1

TO <38th/JAG>
CC <DS13/Command>
FROM CAPT S. A. Bishop
SUBJ Captain Nimitz Arrest
ONKKwVo.png

To the Office of the Judge Advocate General,

Following the events of the mission around Besvar IV, the reports of which have been attached, I have placed Captain Alistair Nimitz under arrest for the Dereliction of Duty. He is currently held aboard the USS Endeavour, and can be transported over to Deep Space 13 as soon as requested.

Regards,

//SIGNED//
Captain Samuel Alexander Bishop PhD
Commanding Officer - USS Endeavour

//ATTACHMENT// BesvarIV.aar
1 Like

SUBMITTED:
Stardate 95809.1
FILED BY:
CAPT Z. Sel
SECURITY:
Level 3 - Restricted

EVIDENCE: This correspondence details evidence collected regarding the actions of Captain Alistair Nimitz during the incident around Besvar IV, on Stardate 95808, highlighting said captain’s unauthorized use of the USS Bark’s transporter system. This evidence collection was authorized by Captain Bishop and conducted by the report’s author. Assisting in the collection were Lt. Josie Read and Lt. Shinwa Tsurugi, both members of the Endeavour crew.
While in a combat situation and during which time the Bark was actively being boarded, Captain Nimitz used the Bark’s transporter system in an attempt to beam to the Miranda-class vessel that was actively firing on the Bark, for reasons that are not apparent to the author of this complaint.
Due to interference from the ARGO shuttlecraft, his beam was diverted to said craft where he then materialized. Transporter and Sensors logs, in addition to Isolinear chips retrieved from the USS Bark’s bridge terminal which Nimitz used, further corroborate this assertion that his actions were deliberate, albeit with unexpected results.

//SIGNED//
Captain Zaliel Sel
Commanding Officer - USS Brahe

Document Attachments
- Transporter and Sensor Logs, USS Bark
- Detailed scientific analysis
- Chain of Custody information for
- - Isolinear Chips currently stored in the DS13 Security Office’s Evidence Locker Room
- - Transporter and Sensor Logs, USS Bark
4 Likes
BH1Pd8X.png
Security Level 3 - Restricted

TO CAPT Bishop
CC CAPT Ailes; <DS13/Security>; <38th/JAG>
FROM CMDR Kermit

SUBJ RE: Captain Nimitz Arrest
4OB3P0J.png

Captain,

I've made arrangements to house the Captain in secured guest quarters on Deck 19. A security team will be prepared to take custody upon your arrival.

//SIGNED//
Commander James Kermit
Executive Officer, Deep Space 13

BH1Pd8X.png
Security Level 2 - Confidential

TO <38th/Command>
CC CAPT Nimitz
FROM LT Stray

SUBJ RE: Captain Nimitz Arrest
pcMtGhq.png

Sirs,

Unless Captain Nimitz expressly waives his right to counsel, please note that I will be representing him in all matters relating to this arrest. Any questioning or interviews you intend to schedule for the Captain should be routed through my office.

Thank you.

//SIGNED//
Lieutenant Merrick Stray
38th Fleet Judge Advocate
5 Likes
pcMtGhq.png

TO <DS13/Security>; CAPT Ailes
CC <38th/Command>
FROM CMDR Halsing
SUBJ CAPT Nimitz Release

Good evening, officers.

I've completed my initial questioning and debrief with Captain Nimitz and have established he is neither a flight risk, nor a danger to himself or other parties. Until further notice, he is to be granted regular guest access to the station.

//SIGNED//
CMDR Halsing, Jodie
Judge Advocate
38th Fleet
7 Likes
BH1Pd8X.png

TO CAPT A. Nimitz, LT Stray
CC 38th/Command
FROM VADM Amiri

SUBJ RE: Arrest

Captain, Lieutenant,

Command will not be pursuing any legal recourse regarding the actions on Stardate 95809 and the Captain's subsequent arrest. A review of filed reports and interviews from officers present does not indicate any matter that requires formal legal proceedings. As such, this instance is considered resolved.

//SIGNED//
Vice Admiral Enzian Amiri
Commanding Officer, 38th Fleet
5 Likes