SUBJ: Coffee | TO: CAPT Varley, Lauren

To: CAPT Varley, Lauren
CC:
Subj: Coffee

Dear Captain Varley,

I am writing in regards to the offer of spice coffee I had mentioned during our last meeting. I would like to extend an invitation for a cup of the aforementioned, biscuits and a friendly chat at your earlies convenience.
Awaiting your reply.

Best regards,

//SIGNED//
Commander Hercule P. Legrasse
Science officer, archaeology department
Deep Space 201

2 Likes

To: CMDR Legrasse, H.
CC:
Subj: RE: Coffee

Commander, thanks for the invitation. I won’t have the time for a day or two, but I imagine we can work something out soon enough. I look forward to it.

I would appreciate it if the biscuits can be sugar free, or as close to as they can be.

I would also appreciate it if you would use an accurate signature tag for your posting here on Deep Space 13.

//SIGNED//
Captain Lauren Varley
Commanding Officer, Deep Space 13
38th Fleet ‘Argo’

2 Likes

To: CAPT Varley, Lauren
CC:
Subj: Re: Re: Coffee

Dear Captain Varley,

As mentioned, I am at your disposal, let me know whenever your are free. Regarding the venue, althought I have long wanted to try The Ember Parlor, I believe the best establishment for an afternoon coffee or tea would be Ramsax’s. Having tasted the chef’s own coffee, I can say myself satisfied that the quality will not be so abismal or, worse, replicated, so as to lower the quality of the chat.

I would also like to apologise for the wrong starbase number but, unfortunately, I have been plagued by hat appears to be a bug or some similar problem which is infesting my signature bloc. I have tried to recruit help within the Science department but it seems as if I will have to contact maintenance forthwith.

Best regards,

//SIGNED//
Commander Hercule P. Legrasse
Science officer, Archaeology department
Star Base 111

2 Likes