SUBJ: Endeavour survey | TO: CAPT Bishop, Samuel

To: CAPT Bishop, Samuel
CC:
Subj: Endeavour survey

Dear Captain Bishop,

I am writing to enquire regarding the latest planetary survey in which the U.S.S. Endeavour has engaged in. I wished to enquire regarding the possible discovery of current and/or ancient civilizations you and your crew might have run into while on your mission. In case of a positive answer, or even the probability of the presence of any archaeological findings or current culture ls which might be studied, I would like to request a meeting with you and/or your science team to discuss theelse findings and how Star Base 13’s archaeological department might assist and share in the burdens of study.
I would be willing to discuss such matters over coffee or tea, my quarters, your ship or a public environment at your preference and earliest convenience.
Looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,

//SIGNED//
Commander Hercule P. Legrasse
Archaeology department
Deep Space 22

2 Likes

To: CMDR Legrasse, H
CC:~~
Subj: RE: Endeavour Survey

Commander,

I have attached the relevant AAR for you to peruse. Currently, there is no evidence of sapient life on the planet. However, there are a number of soil samples, as well as satellite imagery that has been taken by the away team and the U.S.S. Endeavour respectively. You are free to examine these at your leisure.

A follow-up expedition has been scheduled in the coming weeks. You are welcome to participate, should your duties allow.

Regards,

//SIGNED//
Captain Samuel Alexander Bishop PhD
Commanding Officer - USS Endeavour
38th Fleet ‘Argo’

//ATTACHMENT// drauthIII96822-0survey.aar

3 Likes

To: CAPT Bishop, Samuel
CC:
Subj: Re: Re: Endeavour survey

Dear Captain Bishop,

I am writing to thank you for your help and availability in sharing the report and documents pertaining to the survey your ship conducted. I will examine the satellite images in hopes of finding something closer to my interests and skills.
If anything of archaeological interest should ever surface in future studies and explorations of this or other planets, please keep me and my department in mind.

Best regards,

//SIGNED//
Commander Hercule P. Legrasse
Science officer, Archaeological department
Deep Space 1101

P.s. even though the survey yelded nothing of archaeological interest, the offer for an encounter and coffee, or tea is still open.

3 Likes