SUBJ: I'm taking your officers | TO: Varley, Sideris, Mirazuni, Mason-Archer

To: CAPT Mirazuni, A; CAPT Varley, L. (@Lauren); CMDR Sideris, N. (@Calyx); LTC Mason-Archer, J. (@Moose)
CC: RADM Quint, E. (@Quint)
Subj: Covert Operation

All,

As you have heard, House Mar’Voga have attacked and occupied a colony planet in the Xarantine Sector. Whilst not in Federation space, the Federation have a presence on the planet.

Though the Federation is planning a response, the situation means that direct action will cost many lives. Because of this, I have prepared a covert operation to insert a number of our own officers to build up a resistance movement, hurting Mar’Voga from the inside and preparing the area for a direct action in the future. Because of their skill set, the following officers have been chosen, and this message seeks to notify you of their absence from duty for the foreseeable future. If you feel that this officer is invaluable to your own operations, please notify me and I will look to replace them. If not, I will assume the officer is free to use.

CAPT Ayesha Mirazuni - U.S.S. Endeavour

• CMDR Jung Eunbi
  • CPT Gabriella Valencia

CAPT Lauren Varley - Deep Space 13

• CMDR Sakkhet

CMDR Noah Sideris - DS13 Intelligence

• LCDR Maze Hinez

LTC Jayne Mason-Archer - MACO Administration Officer DS13

• CPT Emilia Varerus

Please adhere to the security classification when discussing this operation.

Regards,

//SIGNED//
Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Samuel Bishop, PhD
Executive Officer, 38th Fleet ‘Argo’

2 Likes

To: CAPT Varley, L.
CC: -
Subj: Reassignment of LCDR Hinez

Captain,

I have discussed the matter with LCDR Hinez and arranged for his transfer as requested. I hope the admiral will carefully consider any advice the commander has to offer on the operation. I look forward to having my officer back in one piece.

//SIGNED//
CMDR Noah Sideris
Chief Intelligence Officer, Deep Space 13
38th Fleet ‘Argo’

//ATTACHMENT// HinezTransfer.req

4 Likes

To: CMDR Sakkhet (@Nimitz); CMDR Eunbi, J. (@Eunha); LCDR Hinez, M. (@Maikull); CPT Varerus, E. (@CPTBlitz)
CC: RDML Bishop, S.
Subj: Covert Mission

All,

You’ve been chosen for a covert mission. Following the Mar’Vogan occupation of Uonas, we need to go to the planet and oversee a resistance movement to weaken their hold on the planet.

Each of you will play a vital role in the operation when we get to the planet. For now, you need to get training. Attached is a training regimen that you’ve got to follow to get you ready.

I’ll see you at the joint training sessions. We’ll ship out towards the end of November.

//SIGNED//
Captain Gabriella Valencia,
MACO Team 32 Lead - U.S.S. Endeavour
38th Fleet, “Argo”

//ATTACHMENT//
musclesonfiretraining.dat
trainingmixtape.mix

2 Likes