SUBJ: Information on Miriam | TO: Liasvarnu

To: VORTA Liasvarnu IV (@Liasvarnu)
CC: ~~
Subj: Information regarding LT Reyes, M.

Ms Liasvarnu,

I trust you are well.

One of my officers is in medical following on from a recent mission. Her injuries are concerning. As she was initially treated on your own ship, I have no doubt that her injuries were made apparent to you before you returned her to us.

I would like to know what exactly transpired during that mission to cause such injuries. Unfortunately, the Lieutenant is not in the best of states to inform anybody of anything at present.

I would appreciate a thorough and immediate response so that we can take care of our patient effectively. I will be amenable to a subspace call should you feel that you are not able to place sufficient detail into your response.

Kind Regards,

//SIGNED//
Captain Mirazuni Ayesha, M.D.
Commanding Officer, USS Endeavour
38th Fleet ‘Argo’

2 Likes

To: CAPT Mirazuni, A (@Sam)
CC: ~
Subj: Re: Information regarding LT Reyes, M.

Captain,

Lieutenant Reyes suffered a fall from considerable distance before the Klingons captured her, one that, as I understand it, led to several fissures in the bones of one of her legs - the left one, if I recall correctly - as well as countless bruises and tears of varying magnitude across her body. By the time I awakened in my cell, the former had been already treated by our ‘hosts’, albeit rather hastily and carelessly, for she had trouble walking in spite of their ministrations.

In the interval that followed, which lasted from her removal of our joint cell to the departure of our captors, it would seem that she was tortured, and rather crudely, by our abductors. She was unconscious when she was transferred to the Ometra-48.

The medical personnel onboard my vessel did their best to stabilise her. I am content to say that their lack of experience with human physiology did not hinder or sabotage their attempts to mend her, quite the opposite, for it gave them added zeal to correct her wounds, if their estimations indicate that her recovery will not be as swift as we would have hoped.

Below you will find the report that I shared with the command structure of Deep Space 13, in case you have yet to see it.

Should you require more from me, I shall do my best to make myself available.

//SIGNED//
Liasvarnu IV
Field Overseer,
D.V. Ometra-48

//ATTACHMENTS// domreportmevov2-7b5.file

3 Likes

To: VORTA Liasvarnu IV (@Liasvarnu)
CC: ~~
Subj: RE: Information regarding LT Reyes, M.

Ms Liasvarnu,

Thank you for your report and response. I would like to speak with you, if possible. Please indicate the times you are free.

Kind Regards,

//SIGNED//
Captain Mirazuni Ayesha, M.D.
Commanding Officer, USS Endeavour
38th Fleet ‘Argo’

2 Likes