SUBJ: Interesting Stuff | TO: CAPT Cynis

AiaeYdT.png
Security Level 3 - Restricted

TO CAPT Sadia Cynis
CC ~~
FROM CAPT H. Hawkins

SUBJ Interesting stuff

Hey Boss,

When I tackled the Eye before things hit the proverbial fan, I managed to repossess a few items;

• Listening device
    It's a simple isolinear chip. Or is it? Spoiler alert, it really isn't. Scans revealed it to be a listening device but we have no idea where the receiver is. It's currently sitting in a room that's playing some really neat music on loop. You can listen to it by clicking >here<. Unless you're reading this where you can't click on it, in which case don't bother, you'll look like an old person trying to use a PADD for the first time. Not a cool look.

If some of your contacts detect someone warping out screaming "just turn the damn thing off", I guess they've probably got the other end, or they're just super crazy. In any case, killing them is probably a good thing.

• Klingon Communicator
    It's set on a specific frequency and has an encryption/decryption function. Nothing received from it even when I sent a message saying "new communicator who dis?". Either someone's really rude, or ET doesn't want to phone home. Or I've just ruined someone's love life.

I'll send them over if you want them.

skcoYS5.png

Captain Henry Hawkins

Captain of the S.S. Skyraider
Founder and Owner of The Hawkins Emporium, seller of fine second-hand goods.

The contents of this message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information which are protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, viewing, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited and any data breaches will be punished by death, regardless of any governmental laws or diplomatic immunities. Identity theft is no joke. Neither is corporate espionage. We did notify you.
5 Likes
jdyPbAV.gif
Security Level 3 - Restricted

TO CAPT H. Hawkins
CC Tabadi Kayd
FROM CAPT Sadia Cynis
SUBJ Re: Interesting stuff

Captain,

good work on obtaining those items from the Eye before they could sabotage them. I gratefully accept your offer, our intel folks and OSN allies will definitely want to check that listening device and communicator out for any useful clues. Expect a bonus to your payment for the last mission.

Profitable ventures to you,

Captain Sadia Cynis
Commander of the task force Hurq Mevik
3 Likes