SUBJ: Introduction | TO: <DS13/ALL> | CC: <38th/Command>; <38th/COs> | FROM: CMDR Austin

BH1Pd8X.png
Security Level 1 - Open

TO <DS13/ALL>
CC <38th/Command>; <38th/Commanding Officers>
FROM CMDR Austin
SUBJ Introduction

Good Evening Deep Space 13,
My name is Commander Maxwell S. Austin, the new Station XO. I will make this introduction brief, as I am aware of how busy each of you are after recent events.

First and foremost, thank you to those who have helped me settle in. I've spent the last week catching up on your reports and protocols. Suffice it to say, the 38th is particularly busy--which is how I like things. Keep up the good work and the reports coming.

Second, I want to outline my top priorities as your new XO:
  • Provide the means for each Officer and Enlisted person under this command to succeed at their role; whether they need people, equipment, supplies, or training
  • Ensure personnel meet and exceed the exceptionally high standards which have made this station a success so far
  • Maintain and Prioritize the operational capabilities of our starships, who we rely on for supplies, exploration, and defense
  • Incentivize Officers and Enlisted to continue their education through the Academy Annex so they hone remain up-to-date on the Federation's leading scientific, engineering, diplomatic, and tactical capabilities

Any questions may be directed to this office.

Thank you for your attention.

//SIGNED//
Commander Maxwell S. Austin
Executive Officer, Deep Space 13

REPLY ALL HAS BEEN DISABLED FOR THIS CORRESPONDENCE
5 Likes
BH1Pd8X.png
Security Level 1 - Open

TO CMDR Austin, M.
CC RADM Konieczko, D.
FROM LT Valore, S.
SUBJ Good Day
AKas0II.png

Commander,

On behalf of Rear Admiral Konieczko, congratulations on your new position as Executive Officer of Deep Space 13. Your position is one of which much is expected of. We will be watching you with earnest.

//SIGNED//
Lieutenant S. Valore
Administrative Yeoman
Office of Rear Admiral Konieczko
2 Likes