SUBJ: Meet with Ferengi | TO: Bahieh

To: CAPT Bahieh, K. (@Bahieh)
CC: RADM Quint, E. (@Quint)
Subj: FAO CAPTAIN BAHIEH ONLY

Captain,

The contents of this message are highly restricted and are not to be disseminated to anyone but the above-listed participants.

I require you to meet with a Ferengi contact. He is a large supplier of weapons to the Klingon forces, which also include a number of houses that are making antagonistic moves along our border. Our intelligence suggests he may be amenable to a deal with the Federation which could help lower the threat of the Klingon forces in our space.

I will be forwarding more information on our contact as we receive it. You are not to discuss this with anyone, including your senior staff. Other officers may be read in closer to the time, but you will remain the lead contact.

I will be available for any questions.

Regards

//SIGNED//
Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Samuel Bishop, PhD
Executive Officer, 38th Fleet ‘Argo’

1 Like

To: CAPT Nimitz, A. (@Nimitz)
CC: ~~
Subj: Latinum

Suffice it to say, you will not be paying any latinum to any Ferengi that isn’t Swifty Gaal.

//SIGNED//

2 Likes

To: CAPT Bahieh, K. (@Bahieh); CAPT Nimitz, A. (@Nimitz)
CC: ~~
Subj: Ferengi Operation Confidentiality

See me. Now. Both of you.

//SIGNED//

OOC I’ll set up a discord room for this! Should be short!

1 Like

To: CAPT Nimitz, A. (@Nimitz)
CC: RADM Quint, E.
Subj: Message the Ferengi

Good work yesterday. Intelligence reports that the Ferengi believe the theft was carried out by the Orion Syndicate.

I want you now to message the Ferengi asking for the weapons to be delivered, as per your agreement. When the Ferengi cannot deliver the goods, he will most likely attempt to run. Since Commander Davin planted false information and the fact that you stopped a large shipment to House Sorzal, he will struggle to find refuge in the fractured remains of the Empire. Even if he does, he won’t be trading weapons on a mass scale again.

The contact details are below.

//SIGNED//

//ATTACHMENT// contact: mutz@mutzexchange.net