SUBJ: Poltofor Intel | TO: Bishop, Samaras, Quint

Security Level 3 - Restricted
TO CAPT Bishop, S
FROM CMDR Samaras, A
SUBJ Poltofor Intel

Sam,

We got the blood samples you transmitted. Whoever did the wipe is someone who’s highly technological. After narrowing down options, it was either the Romulans, Us, the Klingons, the Dominion, or some rich Ferengi cartels. We can drop us, the Ferengi cartels, and the Romulans from this. The latter only because they’ve not been involved with anything Xedi related. Add that to Sejanus’ assessment of the damage level being highly advanced, I’d put it more against the Klingons and the Dominion.

The Klingons are the Xedi’s allies. Backstabbing is not honourable. The Dominion have been a part of this from the start. Plus, out of all of the factions, they are the only ones who are advanced enough to do this kind of thing.

I’m not saying it was the Dominion but… how much influence and technology does a minor rebel house have to do this?

//SIGNED//
Commander Amelia Samaras
Executive Officer - USS Endeavour
38th Fleet ‘Argo’

TO CMDR Samaras, A
FROM CAPT Bishop, S
SUBJ RE: Poltofor Intel

It’s between the two and whomever it is is probably watching the situation very closely. The situation we’ve sent our officers into.

I want you to go to red alert and warp to the Isep Xedi system at full speed. Stand by to get our officers out of there, but do not engage. Monitor the entire area for cloaked Klingon ships and Dominion ships. Report directly to command.

Good luck, Amelia.

//SIGNED//
Captain Samuel Alexander Bishop PhD
Commanding Officer - USS Endeavour
38th Fleet ‘Argo’

TO RDML Quint, E
CC @38th.Command; CMDR Samaras, A
FROM CAPT Bishop, S
SUBJ FW: Poltofor Intel

Emery,

See forwarded messages. Evidence from Poltofor II, though not conclusive, points to either Klingon or Dominion attack, framing us. The U.S.S. Endeavour is travelling to Isep Xedi to assist our diplomatic group, who may require extraction. They may need more help.

I am currently in the vicinity of Poltofor II; orders will need to be routed to Commander Samaras who is in command of the U.S.S. Endeavour.

//SIGNED//
Captain Samuel Alexander Bishop PhD
Commanding Officer - USS Endeavour
38th Fleet ‘Argo’

4 Likes