SUBJ: Request for Legal Representation | TO: JAG

To: @38th.JAG
CC: ~~
Subj: Request for Legal Representation

Good afternoon,

I have been placed on administrative leave pending an investigation into the actions in the Gartan System.
I would like to request legal representation for the duration of this investigation.

//SIGNED//
Captain Fiona Skye
Commanding Officer, U.S.S. MacAlpine

//ATTACHMENT// FWD: RE: URGENT - Immediate Recall

1 Like

To: CAPT Skye @FalconEcosse
Subj: RE: Request for Legal Representation

Captain Skye,

I’ve been assigned as your representative for this incident and all pertaining matters. You have the right to refuse to answer any questions or to discuss your case without counsel present.

The JAG office is currently conducting an official inquiry into the events that took place. I must also inform you that I am currently representing another officer involved in that incident. If a conflict of interest arises at any time, it may be necessary for another officer to be assigned to represent you.

If at all possible, I always recommend that we meet and review the details of your situation prior to the date of the inquiry. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

//SIGNED//
Lieutenant Merrick Stray
38th Fleet Judge Advocate

5 Likes

To: LT Stray, M. (@kermit)

Lieutenant Stray,

Thank you for the information and the heads up if a conflict of interest does arise.
Please find my schedule attached for times that fit for you for us to meet before the inquiry.

//SIGNED//
Captain Fiona Skye
Commanding Officer, U.S.S. MacAlpine

//ATTACHMENT// schedule

OOC Available Alpha through to Gamma pretty much every day apart from Friday and Sunday where I am not available during Beta but back for Gamma.

2 Likes

To: CAPT Skye @FalconEcosse

Salutations, Captain Skye.

Lieutenant Stray requested that I take over representation for your case. However, I can see by today’s developments that this is likely no longer necessary. If you have any questions or concerns remaining at this time, I would be happy to meet with you to discuss them or respond via communique.

Congratulations on your cleared status.

//SIGNED//
CMDR Halsing, Jodie
38th Fleet Judge Advocate

5 Likes