SUBJ: Request for Transport

To: CAPT Holmes, A. (( @Moose ))
Subj: Request for Assistance

Captain Holmes,

Captain Varley suggested I reach out to you to see if you were able and willing to provide DS-13 with some assistance in ferrying components so that we can complete a mobile drydock in the Yuhop System.

I have few details at this time regarding timeline for movement. I will know more once I hear back from Engineering, and can immediately forward you that data. As such, this is just initial measure of interest.

Thanks for your consideration on this matter,

//SIGNED//
T’Valerius
SCDR (RRN)
DS-13 Operations
(She/Her, Sir)

3 Likes

To: SCDR T’Valerius ( @TValerius )
Subj: RE: Request for Assistance

Subcommander,

What prudent timing. The Dallas is currently enroute to DS13 for repairs which require a drydock herself, and resupply for our other projects.

While I appreciate this timing may not be convenient on the side of either DS13’s Engineering, or Operations departments, we may be able to kill two birds with one stone.

I understand the USS Valkyrie is being prepared to be sent to the Yuhop staging area with primary parts of a drydock facility. The Dallas will be able to transport some of the larger components if they are ready, we may be able to assemble the facility in a much timelier manner.

If you believe you can have primary components ready for transport by the end of this week, the Dallas will be at your disposal.

//SIGNED//
Captain Alexandria Holmes
Commanding Officer,
USS Dallas

5 Likes

To:CAPT Holmes, A. ( @Moose )
Subj: RE: Request for Transport

Captain,

It was a brave attempt to take the Dallas into D-2483, even if briefly.

We have a pressing stardate of 98884.3 to have the drydock operational in Yuhop, so it seems your engines will be a necessary priority to have our drydock shipped to the system. This shift, in fact. I’ve forwarded your BDAR assessment to the necessary section. The necessary components are already in production or storage, earmarked for your vessel when you arrive.

My plan is to have the Dallas haul components for Stages 2, and if possible 3, in her hull. Each module will be roughly 3000 cubic meters in volume unassembled. If you can manage 6000 cubic meters of space, that would be ideal. But if not, I’ll task the Atlantis to carry Stage 3. She seems rather neglected at the moment.

In either case, the drydock won’t be ready for shipment before this time tomorrow, I estimate. We’ll leave as a division as soon as we loaded up.

Operations has you arriving before 98876.3. I look forward to meeting you in person, Captain.

//SIGNED//
T’Valerius
SCDR (RRN)
Operations, DS-13
(She/Her, Sir)

4 Likes