SUBJ: Squadron Leads

To: @38th.ShipCOs
CC: @38th.Command
BCC: <38th/All>
Subj: Squadron Leads

ALCON,

Following the announcement from the Regional Operational Briefing, we will be reinstating Squadron Leads. The role of these leads will be to better achieve the aims of each squadron’s mission profile, spearheading efforts and whole-squad missions if needed. Squad Leads will have regular meetings with the Admiralty to achieve these aims. They will also be evaluated every six months and rotated depending on the needs of the squadron at any given moment, and the abilities of the commanding officers. Squadron Leads will not rise in rank, nor have any special privileges over the other commanding officers, with the exception that they will default as the officer in command on missions where they are present.

To begin with, the following Squadron Leads have been assigned until May.

• Aries Squadron - Captain Alistair Nimitz
  • Gemini Squadron - Captain Bahieh Keexa
  • Libra Squadron - Captain Andrej Timoreev
  • Sagittarius Squadron - Captain Alexandria Holmes

Taraus Squadron will remain under the direct command of Fleet Command.

Please contact the Office of the Admiralty if you have any questions.

Regards,

//SIGNED//
Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Samuel Bishop, PhD
Executive Officer, 38th Fleet ‘Argo’

10 Likes

Subj: Squadron Lead Change (Oct. 2421)

All,

As stated in the announcement of the squadron leads, there would be a review of the leads every six months. This process is currently underway. Our current squadron leads have been excelling over the past few months, but in order to ensure effective and efficient running, I am looking for Captains who are potentially willing to take over the role of lead for the next six months. If you feel like you have the time and experience needed, please let me know before the next Awards Ceremony so I can put you in consideration. Current leads can submit their names again.

Please do not hesitate to contact my office with any questions.

Regards,

//SIGNED//

OOC Hey folks! So to make things fair on people, and give others a chance, I decided that the Squadron Leads would rotate every six or so months. There are four squadron lead places, for each of the four RP squadrons.

Any Commanding Officer can apply for a squadron leader position, regardless of current squadron placement!

Squadron leader roles are best for COs who would like to help run or be part of, squad-based RP. If there are no volunteers, our current squadron leads will continue until the next award ceremony.
If you are interested or have any questions, please let me know on discord!

9 Likes

CC: <38th/All>
Subj: Squadron Lead Change (Oct. 2421)

All,

Following our awards ceremony, our Squadron Leads will be changing, effective immediately.

• Aries Squadron - Captain Drake Tungsten (@DrakeTungsten)
  • Gemini Squadron - Captain Mirazuni Ayesha
  • Libra Squadron - Captain Jebzei Ceefax (@Bahieh)
  • Sagittarius Squadron - Captain Alexandria Holmes (@Moose)

I would like to extend my gratitude to our outgoing captains for their dedication in getting the squadron system running again.

The next squadron lead review will happen in six months’ time.

Regards,

//SIGNED//

5 Likes

CC: <38th/All>
Subj: Squadron Lead Change (May. 2422)

All,

Following our awards ceremony, our Squadron Leads will be changing, effective immediately.

• Aries Squadron - Captain Rachel Cochrane (@Thrawn215)
  • Gemini Squadron - Captain Coby Morton (@LobsterEater)
  • Libra Squadron - Captain Andrej Timoreev (@Timoreev)
  • Sagittarius Squadron - Captain James Pryce (@Nimitz)

I would like to extend my gratitude to our outgoing captains for their dedication during these turbulent times.

The next squadron lead review will happen in six months’ time.

Regards,

//SIGNED//

8 Likes