SUBJ: Supply run to the Vellos System

To: CAPT Holmes, A (@Moose)
CC: CMDR Sakkhet (@Nimitz)
Subj: Supply run to the Vellos System

Good morning.

I will require the U.S.S. Dallas to deliver some supplies to the Vellos System in the Ba’aja Sector, in order to assist the Vellos in their evacuation shuttle. You will also need to deliver a team of scientists to assist the Vellos in the stabilisation of their planet. There are supplies waiting at DS13; liaise with Commander Sakkhet whom I have cc’d into this message.

The rest of the supplies, and the scientists, are in the Nolo System, on the Nolo Colony, located in the Aldebaran Sector. You will therefore need to visit the Nolo Colony en route to the Vellos System.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

//SIGNED//
Captain Samuel Bishop, PhD
Executive Officer, 38th Fleet ‘Argo’

2 Likes

To: CAPT Bishop, S. (@Sam)
Subj: RE: Supply run to the Vellos System

Good morning Captain,

The Dallas will prioritise this assignment and begin recalling to DS13 immediately. We should arrive by Beta shift today.

Commander Sakkhet can you please confirm what supplies we will be carrying exactly from DS13? If you’re aware, could you also please give me a list of the personnel from Nolo and any accomodation requirements they will need?

Many thanks,

//SIGNED//
Captain Alexandria Holmes
Commanding Officer,
USS Dallas

2 Likes

To: CAPT Bishop, S. (@Sam)

Captain,

The supply run has been successful and we have also been able to assist the Vellosians with their planetary issues. While not a permanent solution, we believe the process has been slowed slightly which will allow greater time for the evacuation.

My report is attached below.

//SIGNED//
Alexandria Holmes
Commanding Officer,
USS Dallas

//ATTACHMENT// AAR: USS Dallas | Supply run to the Vellos System

2 Likes

To: CAPT Holmes, A
CC: ~~

Captain Holmes,

Good work; please pass on my congratulations to the crew. We will continue to montior the evacuation; hopefully you will have brought the Vellosians some much needed time.

Regards,

//SIGNED//
Captain Samuel Bishop, PhD
Executive Officer, 38th Fleet ‘Argo’