SUBJ: Victory is Life

To: AMB Aravia (@Valore)
CC: RADM Quint, E (@Quint)
Subj: Victory is Life

Ambassador,

I am sure you will have been informed of the engagement the D.V. Founder’s Wisdom participated in alongside the U.S.S. Pegasus.

Many have told me of the brave and valiant actions of your soldiers to protect the U.S.S. Pegasus and her crew. Though our cultures view the loss of life differently, this knowledge does not lessen the impact of those that gave their lives for the defence of their peers and allies. Today, the 38th does not just mourn the lives of those lost on the U.S.S. Pegasus, but those lost by our allies in the Dominion.

Sincerely,

//SIGNED//
Captain Samuel Bishop, PhD
Executive Officer, 38th Fleet ‘Argo’

4 Likes

To: CAPT Bishop, S. (@Sam)
Subj: RE: Victory is Life

Captain Bishop,

The great valor our Jem’Hadar exhibit and profess has always instilled me with great admiration. Their ultimate sacrifice in the name of the Dominion and the Alliance has brought about great sorrow, tempered by joy. Although it saddens that the price of peace and friendship is so great that it would require their very lives, it brings me great relief to know that their sacrifice was not in vain. Our Alliance is strengthened by their dedication and bravery, as is our mission for lasting peace and stability across the known galaxy. May their memory not be forgotten, even as they are granted their final victory.

Though their names may be forgotten by the sands of time, their actions are immortal. Let us now look to the future, Captain, and all the possibilities that await us in an age unlike any other.

//SIGNED//
Aravia
Dominion Ambassador

3 Likes