BH1Pd8X.png
Stardate 95764.6

TO PROF K. Anjar
CC ~~
FROM CAPT S. A. Bishop
SUBJ Vol Ignii Archaeology Project
ONKKwVo.png

Kala,

I hope you are well; it has been a long time.

I recently came across an exciting proposition by the President of the Vol Igniil. If you are unaware, the Vol Ignii are a Federation member species, who have been embroiled in numerous political conflicts in the past half-century. Whilst there has been peace and stability during their application to the Federation and in the ten years following, the species is still very much divided.

The reason I write to you is this; the President invited me to the planet to discuss the possibility of a Vol Ignii led project that aims to rediscover Vol Ignii heritage, history, and culture, with Federation advisors and academics to help them. I am waiting for a reply from the President that signals his proposal has cross-party support, due to clear pitfalls and hurdles, but if it goes through, I would like your name to be in contention as the lead overseer of Federation academics on this project. I cannot think of anyone who is more qualified in the field than you, and I wholeheartedly believe that this will be a fantastic project with many benefits to both parties.

I hope to see you soon; none of my patrols take me past Bajor in the near future, but you are always welcome on board the Endeavour if you have time.

Be well, old friend.

//SIGNED//
Captain Samuel Alexander Bishop PhD
Commanding Officer - USS Endeavour
1 Like