SUBJ: Xedi Visit | TO: CAPT Ailes

BH1Pd8X.png

TO CAPT B. Ailes
CC ~~
FROM CAPT S. A. Bishop
SUBJ Yesterday's Visit
ONKKwVo.png

Beylara,

Hope Gabriella didn't give you too much trouble yesterday; I was told you grabbed her for a diplomatic visit? She normally treats all missions with exceptional professionalism, but I'm keeping a bit of a close eye on her recently, so I just wanted to get a confirmation about how she was.

On another note, I missed your lecture, unfortunately, but my Chief Science Officer didn't; she greatly enjoyed it and wanted me to pass on her glowing recommendation; she did have a few questions that she wanted me to ask, but I didn't understand any of them, so I'm just going to forward your name to her, if that's okay with you?

All the best,

//SIGNED//
Captain Samuel Alexander Bishop PhD
Commanding Officer - USS Endeavour

BH1Pd8X.png

TO CAPT B. Ailes
CC ~~
FROM CPT G. Valencia
SUBJ Xedi Visit
ONKKwVo.png

Captain,

I just wanted to say thank you for the opportunity you presented me with yesterday. I hope I acted appropriately in a way that represented Starfleet in a good manner.

I met with Lidel later on the Endeavour, and introduced them to a bit of our culture, since they were asking. I hope that I didn't violate any diplomatic protocols in doing so.

The opportunity was one that I greatly relished. I hope I didn't let you, or Captain Bishop, down.

All the best,

//SIGNED//
Captain Gabriella Valencia
Team Lead - MACO Team 32, USS Endeavour
BH1Pd8X.png
Security Level 1 - Open

TO CAPT Bishop, S.
CC --
FROM CAPT Ailes, B.
SUBJ Re: Yesterday's Visit
4OB3P0J.png

Sam,

I was exceptionally pleased with Gabriella's efforts yesterday, her enthusiasm and willingness to serve earned high marks from me. She handled one of the lower-ranked Xedi almost entirely by herself and kept them pleased, as far as I could tell, while others dealt with the Emissary, himself. In a diplomatic situation, pleasing the staff is as important as pleasing the Ambassador.

I'm happy to answer any questions your officers might have! It was one of my favorite experiments to date.

//SIGNED//
Captain Beylara Ailes
Commanding Officer, Deep Space 13
BH1Pd8X.png
Security Level 1 - Open

TO CPT Valencia, G.
CC --
FROM CAPT Ailes, B.
SUBJ Re: Xedi Visit
4OB3P0J.png

Captain,

I should be the one thanking you. You did a wonderful job taking care of Lidel and making them feel welcome. It was definitely appreciated. Unfortunately, I couldn't be everywhere at once, and being able to ask you to take care of one of his staffers helped tremendously. I see no problems with you spending more time with Lidel and making them feel more welcome. The Emissary's going to be a tough cookie to crack, so perhaps making friends with his people will be a way to ease diplomatic tensions with his people.

Thanks for doing that! You certainly didn't let me down!

Be well,

//SIGNED//
Captain Beylara Ailes
Commanding Officer, Deep Space 13
1 Like