Stardate 94275.4
Security Level 1: Open
TO LCDR J.Kermit
CC CAPT Thiessen, CMDR Hanson, LCDR Tyenne
FROM CMDR Caspius
SUBJ. Talos Junction Assignment
4OB3P0J.png

LCDR J. Kermit,

This is to notify you that you have been assigned to duty at Talos Junction. The purpose of this assignment is to familiarise you with the operations of Talos Junction over a period of several duty rotations, and to assist the personnel at Talos Junction in any way they deem useful to their operations.

You are scheduled to report for duty at Talos Junction on stardate 94276.7. Your assignment will end on stardate 94287.7.

Upon your arrival at Talos Junction, you are to report to LCDR Tyenne (or the command duty officer), who will provide you with such instruction and assistance as you may require, including your room and board arrangements.

Twenty-four hours after the conclusion of your assignment (i.e. stardate 94290.4), your duties on Deep Space 13 will resume. This gap between assignments is meant to provide you time in which to rest, travel, and write a thorough report detailing the complete operations status of Talos Junction, which I will expect from you at the beginning of your duty shift on stardate 94290.4.

//SIGNED//
Commander Caspius
Executive Officer, Deep Space 13
9 Likes
BH1Pd8X.png
Stardate 94275.4
TO LCDR Tyenne
CC --
FROM CMDR Caspius
4OB3P0J.png

LCDR Tyenne,

I am sending our Assistant Chief of Operations to assist you at Talos Junction for the next five days. You may find him to be capable and dependable, and uncomplaining in labour, however prolonged or difficult. I encourage you to put him to work on any and every task in which he may be of service.

I note, in especial, that he seems to have an indefatigable facility for manually documenting small, identical items, such as self-sealing stembolts.

//SIGNED//
Commander Caspius
10 Likes
nfJbzLa.png
Stardate 94275.2

TO CMDR Caspius
FROM LCDR Tyenne

SUBJ Re: Talos Junction Assignment

Oh, how wonderful! I'll be very happy to welcome him to our shores!

As it turns out, I have just the task for him! One of our storage warehouses was recently flooded due to an accident with a Yuhop submarine craft, which affected about four dozen crates of solar panel shingles!

Because of the moisture risk, we haven't been able to task any exocomps with checking which ones are permanently damaged and which can be salvaged. But if this is something that your assistant chief of operations would enjoy doing manually, then the task is all his!

//SIGNED//
LCDR Tyenne, Kit
Talos Junction
11 Likes
BH1Pd8X.png
Stardate 94276.3
TO LCDR Tyenne
CC --
FROM CMDR Caspius
4OB3P0J.png

LCDR Tyenne,

A manual inventory of your flooded four dozen crates of shingles is likely the precise sort of task at which you may expect LCDR Kermit to excel.

In point of fact, he is well known for the attitude he takes towards diligence. So, you may wish to ask him to perform the full task twice, in succession, in order to ensure the accuracy of the inventory count. He may even thank you for the privilege.

It is agreeable that we are able to assist you. If you find him useful, then perhaps this may become a recurring appointment for LCDR Kermit.

//SIGNED//
Commander Caspius
8 Likes
BH1Pd8X.png
Stardate 94294.7
TO LCDR J.Kermit
CC --
FROM CMDR Caspius
4OB3P0J.png

Lieutenant Commander Kermit,

Welcome back to Deep Space 13. It is desireable that your time at Talos Junction was productive.

As indicated in the initial assignment order, I await your thorough report detailing the complete operations status of Talos Junction.

//SIGNED//
Commander Caspius
5 Likes