TFA: Memorable Quotes

hypnokermit ah, yes, the Kobayashi Maru. A contemplative test of character designed to make future command officers discover how they’ll react when faced with their own m–HOW MANY ALIENS CAN YOU SLAUGHTER BEFORE BEING OVERRUN? YOUR UPWARD CAREER MOBILITY WILL BE DETERMINED SIMPLY BY THE SHEER NUMBER OF WORTHLESS LIVES YOU END ON THIS DAY

11 Likes

To Maikull as he tries to be more social on the star base:
Untitled
:rofl: :heart:

5 Likes

[9:29][ArgoChat]Shinwa Tsurugi@Master_De:Sam: “Frankly I am tired of your boring faces and your dull personalities. Return to the airlock, and leap to your doom!”

3 Likes

[11:47]Rose@turtles#840 Whispers to Christ "the only way at the moment seems to be giving them something.

[11:47][ArgoChat]Rose@turtles#840:>.>

[11:47][ArgoChat]Veneela@chapmoniou:lol

[11:47][ArgoChat]Christian Dubois@chrisduboi:WHAT

[11:48][ArgoChat]Guy@notkermi:BLASPHEMY

[11:48][ArgoChat]Ayesha@drcripple:ahahhaha lol

[11:48][ArgoChat]Rose@turtles#840:what I don

[11:48][ArgoChat]Davin@arkaik35:“Jesus take the helm!”

[11:48][ArgoChat]Mossic Khet@thesophis::joy

4 Likes

[7:07]Fiona@falconecoos:Pew Pew

[7:07]Drake Tungsten@draketwo#674:You missed your cue to come crashing through the ceiling about an hour ago, Fi

[7:07]Fiona@falconecoos:I did? xD

[7:08]Drake Tungsten@draketwo#674:Yes. When Sam said he was the only one here who was present for the battle with the Azedi. XD

[7:08]Fiona@falconecoos:EXCUSE ME!!!

[7:08]Drake Tungsten@draketwo#674:There it is! <3

[7:08]Serah@bluelady:XD

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Rumor has it… (IC)

[BGEN] Sadia Cynis
BOT
— Today at 23:30
“Come back and ram me, you coward!”

5 Likes

5 Likes

So that’s why Valore is always sitting by herself at Event Horizon…

7 Likes

Evette LaSalle@schmobius#798:Yeah, that’s fine. But he’s gonna tell her to take her booger-hook off the bang switch.

Said to Ansha regarding her “preparedness” on tactical console.

3 Likes

To be fair, that was in ArgoChat. :laughing:

No, it was in /TELL actually. Normally I would not share PMs but, I laughed my butt off and it took me a good while to get over not giggling every time I thought about “booger hook off the bang switch.”

OH, and “Boom-Boom Button” which I morphed it to, is now one of Ansha’s custom controls on her tact-con display. Thank you for that.

Was it? My bad. Anyway, I don’t mind that being shared.

1 Like

I’m glad because it’s solid RP gold.

1 Like

Rebecca Meadows looks at F’rbio. “I’ve never actually built a microfusion reactor on the floor, before. And I was nervous! But it’s all fine now.”

Miriam: “Good job,”

F’rbio smiles nervously “Well I guess it all worked out… should we not stand so close to it?”

Rebecca Meadows smiles at Miriam. “Thank you.” She raises her eyebrow at F’rbio. “I’m not especially interested in having children. If you are, this is probably too close.”

Miriam steps way way back.

11 Likes

Rebecca Meadows@rebeccameadows8:OMG they’re just promoting Muppets now

7 Likes

Eunha: “now go spread your wings, become the queen of first aid qualifications.”

8 Likes

“To us, ourselves.
To tyrants, death.
To the Republic, glory.
And to mysterious ministers, fuck off.”

–CMDR Nathes.

7 Likes

Ayesha and Eunha discussing if selective breeding of the crew was ethical:

[2:02][Local]Eunha@turtles#840:“Ethics Schmethics.” she swats her hand in the air

3 Likes

[12:18][ArgoChat]Andrej Timoreev@chrisduboi:What I’m missing here? Brex, why are you on the Reliant?

[12:19][ArgoChat]Thani zh’Kerro@S.J.Bre:Because he tasks me… he tasks me… and I shall have him

[12:20][ArgoChat]Thani zh’Kerro@S.J.Bre:I’ll chase him round the moons of Nibia and round the Antares maelstrom and round Perdition’s flames before I give him up!

[12:21][ArgoChat]Andrej Timoreev@chrisduboi:Yeah, I totally feel you. That’s understandable

5 Likes