TFA: Memorable Quotes

IC or OOC, drop the best quotes you've heard here.
Reminded by TFA:SFK chat! This is from..maybe half a year ago, when Razor had a short stint with a Saurian alt.

Rohgi Zirn@worfgagnon bats his eyes, just once. Then his tongue slips out, slaps onto his right eye, drrrags across it widthwise, and slips back into his mouth, all in the span of a couple seconds.

This is why I OOCly shriek 'eyeballlicker' at any Saurian I see.
I hoped we would get something like this, I feel like I've been preparing all my life.

[Team] Razor@worfgagnon: Eli darling, we miss you

Hassiri@worfgagnon: crazy backwards timezone ... actually it's technically morning for me too. I STAND BY MY PREVIOUS PARTING WORDS

Merkiah@Quaen: ..this has been my day. Full of derp. Sigh.
Eli Altais@shoopdanwoop: Blinking step into the sun?
Eli Altais@shoopdanwoop: More to see, then ever seen?
Merkiah@Quaen: >_>
Randall Ashworth@worfgagnon: *patpat*
Merkiah@Quaen: *puppy whine*
Eli Altais@shoopdanwoop: More to do..trolololololol!
Merkiah@Quaen: ..I.. ..what just happened?
Merkiah@Quaen: *eyes Eli*
Merkiah@Quaen: Was that a song?
Eli Altais@shoopdanwoop: Lion king
Merkiah@Quaen: ..huh, didn't recognize eet.
Eli Altais@shoopdanwoop: at the start, after the rising sun, and NARRR sin lee em naRRR hassing hoo simbli AY!

Pad the padfooted Padpad.

Padfooted paw.

Paddy the pad-footed Paw-dra-geen!

Ahahaha, oh man, Eli.

On the more serious side, these are a pair I saved from the Riles showdown arc!:

Riles "...Lieutenant Commander Chassssy Ssskyler. I allowed you to sssurvive our previousss encounter becaussse the thought of how you would torture yourssself with guilt amusssed me. That isss no longer the cassse."

Riles: "Captain Hassssiri... do you plan to ssstand by, ussselessss and impotent, watching asss your alliesss are ssslaughtered before your eyesss onssce again?"
Razor@worfgagnon bats his eyes once. "I guess they don't teach you these things in the Academy. This." he gestures to the floor, "Is Operations. You can distinguish it from a torpedo bay by the lack of torpedoes."
2 Likes
I just want to say, I remember the eyeball lick. It was great. Especially the long discussion about it after and if it would be applicable for Saurians. I recall we decided of they were Saur, true lizards, it wouldn't matter. But if they were geckos...

The Saurian president of UFP is named Okeg, Okeg spelled backwards...
Razor wrote:
SHE'S a hard-headed scientist with three lifetimes of experience and a no-nonsense attitude who does everything By The Book.

HE'S a wise-cracking, smart alek from the BAD side of the galaxy who doesn't play by anybody's rules but his own.

THEY FIGHT CRIME!
2 Likes
Hassiri@worfgagnon does as much of a bow as his occupied arms can permit, and turns towards the cell. "Perhaps this one shall bring the Roxborough by again tomorrow, yes? Say good-bye to mommy, Roxborough."

Hassiri@worfgagnon then takes a front wrist in his grip and manipulates the poor, confused mutt to wave, throwing his voice to a higher pitch as he says, "Bye-bye, bye-bye mommy, haaaaah~"
Most memorable moment of the day for me.

Areyis: Interesting, I was not aware you considered me simply to be a meddlesome busybody....I had always considered you to be....my friend.

Skyler: I- Areyis....I didn't mean that, it's just....
Awwww. :C
dont feel bad. You didn't hurt his feelings
((Gandalf the Falcon. - beats all.))
[3:01] Natasha Steel@BigRoofus: She's also been twitching like she's on something (about chassy MT'd during her trial!)
[Local] Shan@ompgaming1: Captain, thank you for your insight on command responsibilities. Is it possible the captain acted in an attempt to try and prevent you from shooting the antimatter chamber? Yes or no?

Big D@Wraeth-Nytes: That was one of the arguments presented, and the only one which stayed my hand for as long as I did.

[Local] Shan@ompgaming1: Yes or no is fine. I'll assume that is a yes.

[Local] Shan@ompgaming1: Thank you. Do you have any EVIDENCE, not speculation that my client intentionally assisted the former commedore with his crime? Yes or no?

[Local] Big D@Wraeth-Nytes: Yes.

Shan@ompgaming1 turns to the panel. "I have no further questions, your honor."
Haha. Can't wait to see more of it up later. I'll keep checking for updates from my phone. :p
Areyis admits he has faults ICly.

Areyis: I appologize if my question offended you. I can often be seen as inconsiderate without realizing it.

M'alachi: That is interesting.

Areyis: Though my mannerisms are strict, and my understanding of emotional concepts is limited, I can assure you I have great concern and consideration for the wellbeing of all individuals.

Areyis: Any error I make concerning emotional concepts is unintentional

Areyis: As I still have much to learn

Areyis: Most of the questions I have asked you, were to determine whether my understanding of your emotions was somewhat accurately observed.
"Once and and again I've seen you across the concourse, but you never see me. I long to be able to find the courage to greet you, but every time I behold your visage my legs become weak and my tongue becomes knotted. Until the day I overcome these failings, let it suffice to know how you have captivated me. Your admirer. "

I could tell you who, but then I'd have to kill you.
Falcon@Falcon3000: He flies through Omega Leonis giving lessons in honor. Borg ask nicely to assimilate him, but respect his wishes if he resists. Around him, women do not need a Universal Translator. He is...

Razor@worfgagnon: Me!

Falcon@Falcon3000: ...the Most Interesting Man In The Galaxy.

Razor@worfgagnon: Well sure if you want to use my full title.
Oliver Blackwood@renagademuffin steps off the teleporter pad, looking to his coffee cup, the contents of which apparently failed to follow him here. He sighs, walking forward.
[TFA:SFK] Korath@kelltanis: Hold...the...line!

[TFA:SFK] Kilrah@Telbasta: lol

[TFA:SFK] Moranog@esahr: Guys!

[TFA:SFK] Moranog@esahr: Stay on target.

[TFA:SFK] Xlaashiss@shoopdanwoop: I got 2 on me, red 3 can you get them?

[TFA:SFK] Korath@kelltanis: woah...that was weird

[TFA:SFK] Korath@kelltanis: Copy Wedge

[TFA:SFK] Iyalshir@Quaen: Oh my fleet. <3