TFA Romulan Uniform Contest Entries

As per the title, all you Romulans out there have a chance to put in your submissions for the TFA/Romulan liaison uniforms. At level 15, once you choose TFA, Romulans will have access to the Federation Tailor.

1. Uniform should match, or at least not clash, with the TFA version.
  2. Uniform can only use non-Z store items.
  3. Upload a screen shot + colour codes used. Post it here!

Entries will be accepted over the next two weeks!-- possibly later as we forget to switch into voting phase!
Harass the admin on June 6th if we haven't switched over to voting.
Sweet idea! :thumb:

Here is my entry:
RomFleetuni_zpsfc9daf5e.jpg
I thought about using the Republic colors (or something close to them) but they would look too bright next to TFA uniforms so I opted for the traditional gray.

Upper: Rom Fed 2
H10
H9
A6 (This would use the TFA division colors)
H3

Chest Gear: Yesterday's Enterprise
Emblem: Fleet patch
Gloves: Optional
Shoulder Pads: Optional
Collar: None

Undershirt: Rom Fed
H1
P24
P24
P19

Uniform pants: Tight
Belt: Yesterday's Enterprise
Lower: Rom Fed 2
Material: H5, H3, H6, H3

Feet: Rom Fed
H3
H3
H3
H5
Here are my two candidates.

they are both the same uniforms just different colours

screenshot_2013-05-23-19-48-30_zps4ef8a8ca.jpg

Gloves: Optional (If used the have them as far black as you can go or extremely dark purple for an extra shine)
Shoulder pads: Optional
Undershirt: Whichever you like as long as both are black
Upper jacket: Romulan Federation two.
Wrist bands: Both Romulan Federation one. (Keep them the same colours as when you pick them. but have the glowing buttons match your belt's datapad colours eg, if it's glowing green, so does your buttons on your left/right wristband.)
Lower/trousers: Romulan Federation two.
Feet: Romulan Federation all
Chest Gear: Optional. (I'm going for none anyways if mine is picked)
Belt: Romulan Republic 1

screenshot_2013-05-23-19-44-28_zpsa15bde2b.jpg

Gloves: Must wear. And need to be black.
Undershirt: Romulan Republic 1, both as far black as you can go.
Upper jacket: Romulan Federation two.
Wrist bands: Right arm uses Romulan Republic 2 Black as you can get. Left wrist uses Romulan Federation 1. (Keep the left wristband the same colour as when you choose to wear it. but have the glowing buttons match your belt's datapad colours eg, if it's glowing green, so does your buttons on your left/right wristband.)
Lower/trousers: Romulan Federation two.
Feet: Romulan Federation all black as you can go.
Chest Gear: None.
Belt: Romulan Republic 1

(I'll edit this tomorrow as I'm going to the year 13 Prom as year 12's like me are allowed to go so this is a rough one atm. I'll add the colour codes later)
Don't forget this, folks!
My Suggestion isnt as flashy as some but simple and looks professional and uniform in my opinion.

screenshot_2013-06-04-21-17-09.jpg Science

screenshot_2013-06-04-21-19-49.jpg Engi

screenshot_2013-06-04-21-20-24.jpg Tac / Command

I was going for something simple...classy...and of a similar color placement to the standing TFA uniform. Pants can be adjusted to fleet preference, but I chose these because they are still interesting without being too "busy". I stayed away from metal or reflective pieces to make it look more like a uniform than something from a Metal concert. Belt has several options from simple to more ornate and everything is easily adjustable for color and composition.
screenshot_2013-06-05-08-26-41_zpsbdbe781a.jpg
screenshot_2013-06-05-08-28-16_zps817b3007.jpg
screenshot_2013-06-05-08-30-09_zpsced79ccc.jpg

Upper: Romulan Federation 1; A6, H24, A5, I9 (TAC) / F7, H24, F5, I9 (SCI) / C7, H24, C6, I9 (ENG)
Wrist Attach Left: Romulan Republic 1; B17, B11
Undershirt: Romulan Federation; P1, P1, P1, P1
Pants Tight
Belt: Romulan Federation; H24, H24, I9
Lower: Romulan Republic 2; I15, B5 (TAC), F21 (SCI), C20 (ENG)
Feet: Romulan Republic 2; B17, B11, B17, B11
I second Skyleigh's post, mainly the second, its exactly how mine is really. Though I still feel pants and undershirt should be liquid, as I will not be putting Vahkur in tight pants :mad:
Alright I lied, might as well throw in mine. As a warning, my settings can be a tad bit off, I suggest trying it out in game to get the full effect.
Shared
Hands: Optional
Shoulder Pads: Optional
Chest Gear: Optional
Wrist Attaches: None.
Belt: Optional
Tactical
s6XnR45h.jpg
Upper colors: H1, I1, A8, I1
Undershirt: I1, A8
Engineering
u4j86Oph.jpg
Upper Colors: H1, I1, C10, I1
Undershirt: I1, C10
Science
6R8XEuDh.jpg
Upper Colors: H1, I1, F8, I1
Undershirt: I1, F8
Medical
ldwnG7eh.jpg
Upper Colors: H1, I1, E10, I1
Undershirt: I1, E10

I also have some other pants options, the current one I have is the standard pants in I1
Pants option 1
ScflgDXh.jpg
H8, I1, I1, I1
Pants option 2
wfhuSLSh.jpg
This one I'm not so sure about it, I know we should have a tight pants variant but I wasn't able to come up with a good one.
I1, (class specific), (class specific), H8

Undershirt Option 2
S08iA8Ph.jpg
I1, (class specific)

I didn't set a specific shoe, couldn't fully decide on one that is available from the start, so its up to your choice. If you have any questions I can gladly explain it all, and if you so wish I can show you all these in game as well! Thank you for your time.
Here is my submission.

Male Tactical and Female tactical
tacticalmale.jpg tacticalfemale.jpg

Male and Female Science/Medical
scimale.jpg scifemale.jpg

Female Engineer / Reman Engineer (I have no Male Engineers as of yet)
engfemalereman.jpg engfemale.jpg

Female Ship's Captain

shipscaptain.jpg

Uniform Composition

Division Colours: Tactical (C12), Sci/Med (D6), Eng (A3), Captain (G6)

General Uniform

Jacket: Romulan Federation 1 (DC, H10, DC, I1)
Hands: Optional
Option 1 - Romulan Fed (I1, DC, H10, DC)
Option 2 - Romulan Rep (All Black)
Chest: Romulan Republic 1 (B17, B17, B11)
Wrist: Romulan Federation 2 (H13, optional button colour, H12, H12)
Undershirt : Optional
Option A: Rom Rep 1 (I24, G11)
Option B: Romulan Fed

Lower:
Pants: Rom Fed 1 (I1, I1, I1, I1)
Boots: Rom Fed (I1, I1, I1, H3)

Or Skirt: Rom Civ (I24) (Stockings Required)
Boots: Leather (I1) or Knee High (I1) (if knee high purchased)

Captain Options:
Shoulder Pads - User's choice, match jacket shoulders and division colour on cape.

Reasons for colour choices:

I opted for a colour scheme that sort of pays homage to the original series, with red engineers, and yellow operations, and the limited time green medical/science, and a differentiated captain's uniform colour, which stands out from their crew. The fact that the colour schemes to not directly match current Starfleet colours involves the factor of "We're Romulan, so we're different," but retains a recognizeable placement of an officer at a glance. The separate captain colour, and use of cape components is optional, and the wearer can opt to represent their division.

I included optional knee high boots (from the Z store) for the simple reason that I believe they look better with the skirt option, and I included options for pants/skirts as desired by the player, because I think it's important that people have options. For the same reason, I've left gloves, undershirt type, and wrist button colours up to the wearer, but undershirts should match the uniform by using black and accented with the off-white that is included.
I would say chest gear/belt type should be optional as well, so long as the colour remains black with a silvery clasp.

These are the colour schemes I am already using with my crew, and are meant to express some difference among members, differentiate between rank and division, and still hold to a uniform code.