TFA's Event Contest Ideas

Summary of Event Contests is over in the Event Contests thread!

Do you have a great idea for a short one-off fleet event that you want people to do? Post it here for review as a future Event Contest! For example, a holiday event, a beach event, poker game, etc.

Current ideas: (As of this post.)
Quae wrote:
Poker game! We get a handful of people (18+ only, just 'cause I dunwanna get people in trouble for 'gambling'.) and find some online LAN'd poker game to use as a secondary window, and RP what's going down with the cards!
Quae wrote:
Call me hilarious, female, silly or whatever, but I think it'd be ossum to have one of those date-bid things, with dilithium proceeds being put directly into the Starbase. Imagine: Hassiri and S'Hauen up for auction. :d
Xygor wrote:
Murder Mystery Party! Fleet members take on a role, and someone gets murdered! Someone at the party did it, but how can we find out who!? We did one like 2 years ago, and it was pretty cool then. We should do it again!
Xygor wrote:
Other Idea I would throw out in an InCharacter private run of Mine Trap, and act out a survival horror scenario
Quae wrote:
Foundry holodeck sim, East Coast Mafia holoadventure. If only to get Razor as an Italian Mob Boss with the accent.
Call me hilarious, female, silly or whatever, but I think it'd be ossum to have one of those date-bid things, with dilithium proceeds being put directly into the Starbase. Imagine: Hassiri and S'Hauen up for auction. :d
Quae wrote:
Imagine: Hassiri and S'Hauen up for auction. :d

Uh no thanks. Sarge is taken. :roll:

Oh, that was off topic, wasn't it? Oops...

I have an idea, but as my ideas usually require crossing lines between universes, I don't think it'll fly.
Alternate universes/timeline stories are also acceptable. In the past TFA has hosted several events which occur exclusively in the Mirror Universe. My only stipulation upon them would be that, when said and done, they should have little or, preferably, no bearing on Prime Universe/Timeline characters and thus only serve as "what if" scenarios.
Alas poor MU Hassiri, I knew him...

Yeah DePoe, we've had MU event's SF Academy events, Retro RP events (thats when we RP another era, like ToS or WoK). So feel free to share your ideas!
Poker game! We get a handful of people (18+ only, just 'cause I dunwanna get people in trouble for 'gambling'.) and find some online LAN'd poker game to use as a secondary window, and RP what's going down with the cards!
Murder Mystery Party! Fleet members take on a role, and someone gets murdered! Someone at the party did it, but how can we find out who!? We did one like 2 years ago, and it was pretty cool then. We should do it again!
Other Idea I would throw out in an InCharacter private run of Mine Trap, and act out a survival horror scenario
No, when I mean cross universes, I mean crossing from the Star Trek Universe to like well... Star Wars.
Empire-Federation First Contact. Would be cool imo but as I understand fleet regs, not allowed.
That is correct!
Foundry holodeck sim, East Coast Mafia holoadventure. If only to get Razor as an Italian Mob Boss with the accent.
ALL OF THE YES.