The All GREAT and POWERFUL Sector Comms Net

Ladies and Gentle-beings.....

We've had a lot of ins and outs this past few weeks so I wanted to let everyone know that there is a chat channel in game that we share with our sister fleet the 26th Praetorian. Find more info about their fleet HERE.

The chat channel is called: Sector Comm Net

You can add it by going to the Chat Configuration window in game. (right-click your chat window to get it)

From there go to the "CHANNELS" tab and type in "Sector Comm Net" in the "JOIN/CREATE" box area.

The channel is used for both IC and OOC communication with our friends from the other fleet. Its a great channel to watch because you never know when they might call us for an event they are having of to just RP at their starbase. Its also nice to call on them when you are looking for others, maybe for STFs OOC or other things.

They are pretty friendly over there so feel free to talk to them without fear.

If you have any questions about this, chat channels or contacting our sister fleet, ask Skyler. Just KIDDING. Send me a message or get a hold of me in-game, I'd be more than willing to help. Skyler can do it to, that was just a joke.... Gawd, now even my jokes are starting to sound like Shan's..... *sighs*.