The Mysterious Datapad

Stardate: ((11/13/13))

A datapad was found on the floor near the fireplace. The datapad's exterior showed no markings of who it belonged to or where it came from. The datapad itself was left activated with a message on it, which read...

[To whoever is reading this,]

[You are needed to understand this message completely. You have been asked to meet a contact] [four days from now to receive more information. The meeting will be at the bar, the back of the room] [to be exact. Upon the meeting the contact, you need to wipe any record that you were ever in the] [meeting. Doing that, a series of events will start to occur and you will be apart of it. I guess] [congratulations are in order.]

[See you soon.]
The Relentless Evil ' Lost After None Accepted"]

All that's left is to wait now.
(OOC)

This is the datapad that was dropped in a RP wednsday and I left before saying bye to anyone. I've dropped a group of four of this same datapad to four random members of Strike Force Kargas to attempt a minor story arc. Let it be known that these datapads have been found on starships as well as the station, so no where is safe. And the "meeting" will be Sunday about 4:00 pm EST.