Unsure
Homeworld
Unsure

MARITAL STATUS
Single

FAMILY

No known family members.

CAREER

• Graduated Starfleet Academy, Tactical Specialization.....

qo6AqZW.png

Appendix A
TO: VADL C. Preston
CC: RADL Scheer
SUBJECT: Hromi Cluster Report
Stardate:67072.73
The U.S.S. Leander encountered a severely damaged borg probe on 67071.44 during exploration of the Hromi Cluster. The initial scans indicated it was in a state of failed regeneration. The vessel received extensive damage to the hull and secondary hull. It was determined that there were two life signs left on the vessel. CPO Richards indicated that the vessel was on the verge of cascade of catastrophic failures. I determined we should rescue two life signs that were left. An away team was required due to the nature of the vessel's state of decay. LT Bailey lead the away team and returned with two borg drones. Both drones seem to have been disconnected from the collective. One is responding well to CMO Winters talks. He initially was going by 7 of 11. However, quickly he seemed to change tack and was trying to find self identity. CMO Winters jokingly said Thomas Berault due to a holonovel he was reading about him. Seven of Eleven seemed to respond and goes by Thomas now. The other drone was going by 13 of 13. He has however not responded as well but is cooperating.

We are making our way to Starbase 24.

I would like to recommend LT Bailey for a Starfleet Medal of Commendation. He was able to save both borg drones in very adverse conditions. I will be submitting a report of LT Bailey's actions shortly.

Michael H. Jellicoe
Captain, U.S.S. Ajax NCC-91935

Appendix B
CC: CMDR Winters
SUBJECT: Drone 7 of 11 (AKA Thomas Berault) update
Stardate:68329.90
Vice Admiral Preston,

I would like to inform you that surgeries to return the borg drone 7 of 11 back to his original state is nearly done. The drone still exhibits a desire for self identity. He also encourages all the medical facility staff to use the moniker Thomas Berault. It appears that he has a desire to join Starfleet due to interaction with CMDR Winters of the USS Leander. CMDR Winters encouraged him to pursue joining Starfleet. Thomas has voiced impatience about the amount of time to return to original state. There were several issues due to his El-Aurians nature and his desire to appear completely normal. He still retains some of his borg implants in his thoracic and abdominal cavities. This means he still requires regeneration periods like typical borgs. Thus he will require special accommodations at the Academy.

Thomas has been adamant on attending Fall Class of 2391. This means his last surgeries on his face will not be done. The last bit of surgeries can be done at the Academy. This will allow Thomas in the next class and allow some of the medical students there practice their skills on him. Thomas will be taking the entrance exam in the next month or so.

Marigold Curie, MD/PHD
CMO, Starbase 24
Appendix C
CC: CMDR Winters, CMDR M. Curie
SUBJECT: Re: Cadet Berault
Stardate:68620.31
Dear Charles,

I would like to inform you that your and Commander Winters pet project is acclimating to the Academy quickly. Cadet Berault has found his accommodations to be "Most satisfactory". We are ensuring that there are no issues with other cadets. The Battle of Wolf 367 still is fresh in the minds of many cadets that had family in the battle. Cadet Berault is the first liberated borg to enter the Academy so we will be mindful of his time here.

CMDR Winters,

Attached is a letter from Cadet Berault.

Lewis "Chesty" Puller
Rear Admiral, Commandante Cadets Starfleet Academy
TO: CMDR Richard Winters
CC:
SUBJECT: Greetings Doctor
Stardate:68661.41
Dear Doctor Winters,

I wanted to inform you that I am well. My accommodations are most satisfactory. The other cadets for the most part have accepted me. I do have issues from time to time with other cadets like you warned me I might. Attached is a photo of me. I thought you would find it amusing since it is in the same place your first year photo that was on your desk.

Respectfully,
Thomas Berault

[img]https://i.imgur.com/rBaOXXt.png1[/img]

(Biography Entry 4: Early Career Record)

(Biography Entry 5: )

MEDICAL HISTORY

PHYSICAL HEALTH ASSESSMENT

Up to Date: Record Lost with damage of backup records on ESD

Notes: N/A

Evaluator: N/A

MENTAL HEALTH ASSESSMENT

Up to Date: Record Lost with damage of backup records on ESD

Notes: N/A

Evaluator: N/A
2 Likes