To: 38th/Command, re: Talos Junction personnel changes

nfJbzLa.png
Stardate 96113.2

TO <38th/Command>
FROM LCDR Tyenne

SUBJ Pending transfer

Hello, sirs!

As I have previously referenced, I am writing today to give formal notice of my impending transfer from 38th Fleet, due to a lawful contingency arrangement between the Kir species and the United Federation of Planets (Article VI of UFP/KIR.accord).

My exact timeline of departure remains at the discretion and convenience of 38th Fleet Command, pending appropriate arrangements to be made for my replacement here on Talos Junction.

I am happy to answer any questions. I have enjoyed working with all of you!

//SIGNED//
LCDR Tyenne, Kit
Talos Junction
8 Likes
BH1Pd8X.png
Security Level 1 - Open

TO LCDR. Tyenne
CC CMDR. Kermit, J., <38th Command>
FROM RADM. Konieczko, D.

SUBJ RE: Pending Transfer
AKas0II.png

Commander Tyenne,

First of all thank you for the years of dedication and safeguarding you have provided to Starfleet and the 38th fleet at Talos Junction. While we are sad to see you go, we hope it brings you good fortune.

To allow your transfer to process in a timely manner I'll put forward the paperwork to transfer Commander James Kermit to relieve you even just in the interim. Commander Kermit is a former operations officer and has been serving as DS13's executive for some time now so I assure you there will be no finer officer to help oversee this transition.

//SIGNED//
Rear Admiral Dmitri Konieczko
Commanding Officer
38th Fleet 'Argo'
5 Likes
nfJbzLa.png
Stardate 96117

TO RADM Konieczko
CC CMDR Kermit
FROM LCDR Tyenne

SUBJ Re: RE: Pending transfer

Oh, Commander James! I do remember him, he was ever so fun and entertaining last time he was here. Yes, he will be an excellent replacement, temporarily or otherwise!

Thank you, Admiral, for this timely move. Commander James, I look forward to a rematch in dabo soon!

//SIGNED//
LCDR Tyenne, Kit
Talos Junction
4 Likes