9ci3eOg.png
STARFLEET COMMAND
COMMANDER TASK FORCE AVALON
STARBASE 381 PRAETORIAN
Stardate 94495.1
TO: 38th Fleet 'Argo' Command (All)
SUB: Invitation to Starfleet Heritage Ball

JEpSwIl.png

The Commanding Officer of Task Force Avalon cordially invites you to join the officers of the 26th Fleet for

The Starfleet Heritage Ball

To be held on Stardate 94508.7 (25 Nov, 1830 US EST) at Starbase 381 Praetorian.

Attending guests are encouraged to wear uniform appropriate to the period of 2275-2350.

In the finest traditions of the service, the Heritage Ball pays tribute to the long history of the United Federation of Planets Starfleet and its accomplishments.

The ball marks the arrival of two ships to the 26th Fleet, which reflect both Starfleet’s history and future, in the newest Archon-class starship USS Destiny-A, and the living museum ship, the Excelsior-class USS Marvel.

Both vessels will be opened for inspection.

We hope to enjoy the pleasure of your company.

Ly7AdOP.png
Rear Admiral Amalei Neraea,
Commander Task Force Avalon
26th Fleet

JEpSwIl.png

((Hey guys! We'd love for you to make it to this if you can. It's just a social event, and no drama is expected. We're not certain what the status of TF Zenas is these days, but please absolutely extend this invitation to them and your Armada mates as well. SB381 channel is as good as any for organising invitations on the day. We hope to see you there!))
15 Likes
((I'll be there with bells on.))
I will try to be there.
If it's still running when I get home that day I'll try to be there!
Alas, this timeslot is just the worst for us. :( Someone take lots of screenshots!