BH1Pd8X.png
Security Level 2 - Confidential

TO LT Aev
CC 38th/Command, CDR Davin
FROM LT S. Valore
SUBJ Wargames Planning
AKas0II.png

Lieutenant Aev,

Now that all outstanding issues are resolved, let us begin planning the specific details of this wargame.

What is your opinion on this:

1) There shall be two rounds - a passive and active round. The passive round will a standard infiltration with security unaware of an incoming attack. The active round will carry the stipulation that Starfleet somehow learned of an incoming strike by the opposing team. Security is on alert and the senior staff (or their deputies assigned to participate) will be deploying active countermeasures.

2) Since we need to avoid disrupting station activities and calling a red alert about a suspected attack, it would be best to create a day or at the very least a window of several days that we can carry out this wargame within. As you will be coordinating the offensive team, I leave it to you to inform me at least three days in advance.

3) I would like to install hidden cameras in the areas that the infiltration team will be operating in, along with body cameras on all of the infiltrators. These feeds will not be accessed by any individual actively participating in the wargame. The purpose will be for data collection and analysis at the conclusion.

Please inform me of your thoughts and whether you have anything to add.

//SIGNED//
LT S. Valore
Administrative Yeoman
Office of the Rear Admiral

OOC: Sorry for the delay. Life has been hectic lately but it's starting to calm down. Progress on this wargame should be restarting hopefully.
1qAjEb9.png

TO LT Valore
CC CDR Davin
FROM LT Aev

SUBJ Mission Proposal

Lieutenant,

The only change I would propose is to limit the exercise to one attempt only, done in a passive stance. I have the utmost faith in the station's security department preventing incursions when they've been warned and are on high alert. I feel no need to test those procedures, although you are of course welcome to organize such a test internally. Instead, the purpose of this exercise is to ascertain security when no alerts have been sent and nothing untoward is expected.

We will do our best to provide ample warning, but rapidly changing circumstances may prevent such an occurrence. I suggest notifying those senior officers who need to be aware well in advance that this exercise has been approved and may occur at any time. This also ensures the event itself is a surprise to those being tested.

//SIGNED//
Lieutenant Aev
Intelligence Officer, R.R.W. D'Ishae
BH1Pd8X.png

TO LT Aev
CC 38th/Command, CDR Davin
FROM LT S. Valore
SUBJ Re: Mission Proposal
AKas0II.png

Lieutenant Aev,

Very well, the passive round shall be the only one. However, I must insist on some warning in advance, even if it is only a week.

//SIGNED//
LT S. Valore
Administrative Yeoman
Office of the Rear Admiral