To AMB. Perim | Subj: Echomet Status

To: AMB. Perim, N. ((@kermit))
CC:
Subj: Echomet Status

Ambassador Perim,

I was approached by the Captain of the S.S. Kihai, a hospital ship that regularly frequents the region though more specifically Echomet. Based on the developments that were reported to me, I think it would benefit the Federation, Echomet and the Irreo population if a conversation is had to at the very least explore official options and to keep you informed on their status.

I will continue whatever necessary conversations had onward to 38th Fleet Command, but as the good doctor and her crew are the most informed I would ask for a meeting in which they brief you on the developments currently occurring planet side.

//SIGNED//
Captain Dmitri Konieczko
Commanding Officer,
USS Sentinel

3 Likes

To: CAPT Konieczko

Subj: RE: Echomet Status

Captain,

It’s been quite some time since I’ve heard more than the party line from Echomet. I would welcome hearing about recent developments from a different source. Please feel free to arrange a meeting.

//SIGNED//
Neema Perim
Federation Ambassador

3 Likes

To: CIV. t’Kelani, V.; CIV Sivath
CC:
Subj: FWD: Receipt of Meeting Scheduled

Doctor,

I’ve scheduled a meeting with Ambassador Perim’s office planner set for 2 days from now on Stardate 98421.3. ((June 3 Gamma +2)) I hope this will accomodate your schedule while you’re docked.

//SIGNED//
Captain Dmitri Konieczko
Commanding Officer
USS Sentinel

//ATTACHMENT// sdmeet98421.cal

3 Likes