To: CAPT A. Nimitz; CAPT Z. Sel; CAPT B. Ailes (etc) | SUBJ: Shackleton One Year Celebration

BH1Pd8X.png
Stardate 96071.2
Security Level 1 - Open

TO CAPT A. Nimitz; CAPT T. Nimitz; CAPT S. Bishop; CAPT Z. Sel; CAPT B. Ailes
CC 38th/Command; LCDR H'ajah; LCDR K. Sedai
FROM CAPT A. Derenzis
SUBJ U.S.S. Shackleton Anniversary Celebration
Dear Fellow Officers,

You are cordially invited to attend the first anniversary of the christening and maiden voyage of the U.S.S. Shackleton. We will be hosting a party in the Cape Royd's Lounge (Deck 10, Forward Section), on Stardate 96087.3 (Feb 1 @ Gamma Shift). Uniforms are optional; refreshments and entertainment will be provided. You are welcome to bring along a companion if you like.

//SIGNED//
CAPT Alyx J. Derenzis,
Commanding Officer / U.S.S. Shackleton
6 Likes
TO CAPT A. Derenzis
FROM CAPT A.H. Nimirz
SUBJ RE: Anniversary Celebration

Dear Alyx,

I will be more then happy to attend your Anniversary Celebration, barring any unforeseen incidents, I shall be there.

//SIGNED//
-Alistair
3 Likes
TO CAPT Derenzis, A.
CC CAPT Quint, E.
FROM CAPT Ailes, B.
SUBJ Re: Anniversary Celebration

Captain Derenzis,

I would be delighted to attend an anniversary celebration for the U.S.S. Shackleton. I have CC'ed Captain Emery Quint, who I would like to bring as my guest, so that you are forewarned and forearmed, should his schedule permit it. I'm sure we both look forward to celebrating such a milestone in any ship, that first year is always one of trials to any Captain and crew. Congratulations.

//SIGNED//
Captain Beylara Ailes
Commanding Officer, Deep Space 13
3 Likes
BH1Pd8X.png
Security Level 1 - Open

TO CAPT Derenzis, A.
FROM CAPT Sel, Z.
SUBJ Re: Anniversary Celebration

Dear Alyx,
Thank you for inviting me to this occasion. The first anniversary of a command (or ship, for that matter) is a spatial time. Congratulations! I'll make every effort to be there.

Sincerely,
- Z
1 Like